Half-Assed GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champions vs Gimped birds or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
Are multiple drop passes in front of your own net with a 2 goal lead really necessary? yeesh.

as I type this we basically put this one to rest!

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The undermanned Blues win yet another game playing with LOTS of AHLers and bench players!!! I've been watching The Blues since their first game in 1967, and THIS 2018-19 and 2019-20 team is their team with the most heart and the most confidence even when their playing roster has had quite a bit less talent than several of their other teams that couldn't approach this one in gutsy wins. I'm glad I've stayed around long enough to see this happen! :thumbu:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Great win.

3 wins against Tampa, Dallas and Pitt in a row.

17-5-6. Not bad at all.
Yep, the loses against Nashville mean so much less now, considering they're still in the basement and that was their best effort

SIU LAW

Apr 29, 2006
What a ridiculously good record during a brutal(!) November schedule despite all the injuries.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
So many Blues are stepping up their play. It's really great to see after 51 years of coming up short. This experience that the depth players are getting will stand The Blues in good stead after all the starters are back. Walker looked great. MacEchearn played great, as well. Barbashev has played excellently over the whole time since the spate of injuries started.

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
When all the parts do their job and follow the formula you get results like this! Kudos to the coaches for doing what ever they are doing to get everyone on the same page. This team is too much fun right now!

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
Really impressive effort again tonight. Could have a positive thing to say about every player in the lineup tonight.

Walker is quickly demonstrating he needs to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad