GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champions St. Louis Blues vs. Washington Capitals -- Flags Fly Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Last time I posted in the season opener GDT we won the cup. You’re welcome in advance, boys

BreakableDapperCoelacanth-small.gif

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Saw a tweet posted in another thread that Dunn is on PP1 and Petro/Faulk on PP2
Has anyone specifically said which one is the top unit? Because even though Dunn's unit was listed first the Faulk unit looked like PP1 to me.

Reactions: Bendak

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Has anyone specifically said which one is the top unit? Because even though Dunn's unit was listed first the Faulk unit looked like PP1 to me.

Gotta think the Vladdy, Schwartz, Schenn, Dunn + Thomas is the top unit, but let's be honest. Those lines could get mixed up real quick. Maybe they just wanna see how the young guns do right off the bat, but wouldn't be surprised to see ROR or Faulk moved up if things don't click.

Reactions: 67Blues and Bendak

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I bet we're going to see in the change/split Pietro - Faulk pair after this game. I assume this will affect Pietro's overall game in bad way, but we'll see.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
Reactions: Bendak and KirkOut

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Just a reminder...101.1FM has supposedly put transmitters inside the rink so you can listen to the game broadcast with Kerbs and Joey in real-time. My phone has a receiver in it so I'll give it a go and report back, but if you are so inclined, listen in too!

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I'll be at work, but I will watch it all (including the ceremony) later. Good to see everyone back! Go Blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad