GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues @ Nashville| 7pm|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Schwartz honestly does the dumbest things with the puck. Just blindly throws it hoping for a hail mary instead of putting his head up and making a smart play.

Reactions: Dbrownss

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Blues player is taken down in front of the net and Faulk shrugs off a pick...fans want a penalty on Faulk. Wouldnt expect anything less

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hope Chief will keep Thomas with Schenn and Schwartz. Right away they give him icetime with them that line looked more affective and complete.

Reactions: Blueston

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Schwartz honestly does the dumbest things with the puck. Just blindly throws it hoping for a hail mary instead of putting his head up and making a smart play.

Sometimes there is no play to be made because everyone is covered, so his thought process was to throw it on net where a couple bodies are in case of a screen or tip. Also, what you see from your screen is very different than what he actually sees on the ice.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Sometimes there is no play to be made because everyone is covered, so his thought process was to throw it on net where a couple bodies are in case of a screen or tip. Also, what you see from your screen is very different than what he actually sees on the ice.
He intercepted a puck behind the net and had time to make a play, or at least see if there was a better play, rather than making a blind pass that has almost no chance of resulting in anything. This isn't an isolated incident I'm commenting on, he does this with regularity which has always been my most frustrating aspect of his.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
You never know how much you appreciate Binny's puckhandling until Jake Allen is in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad