Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
When: Monday, Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports App
Where: Bridgestone Arena
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App
cut.jpg

*Don't know who will be in for Arvidsonn or in net. One wonders why I make this thread at all.*

Schwartz - Schenn - Bozak
Barbashev - O'Reilly - Perron
Sanford - Thomas - Sundqvist
MacEachern - de la Rose - Brouwer / Walker

Gunnarsson - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Faulk

Allen

VS.

:nashville
Forsberg-Johnasen-***
Jarnkrok-Duchene-Granlund
Grimaldi-Bonino-Smith
Watson-Sissons-Olivier

Josi-Ellis
Ekholm-Fabbro
Hamhuis-Santini

Rinne

Last edited:

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Assuming they will stop healthy scratching Turris tonight. If it were me, I’d start Saros again, but no idea which way they will go.

Reactions: Bendak

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
cut.jpg

82181179-a-vs-versus-letters-vector-illustration-battle-logo-emblem-.jpg

DCFsCs0UQAAb5Sy.jpg

As champions we have to be classy. And as a team who had a biblical cup drought we have to be humble and understanding. Right?

3hhpcz.jpg

giphy.gif

I realize these aren't necessarily the defense pairings, but with Bortuzzo out, are we really going to put Gunnarsson on his off side just to keep this asinine Parayko-Pietrangelo experiment going? I mean, FFS! :(

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Kostin scores and is promptly taken out of the lineup. Ugh.

So glad we have DLR in there though...
Kostin might be out precisely because of that goal. As other posters have pointed out, he was hot-dogging. Yes, in this case he pulled it off, but he still has to learn that he can't do it all himself. He needs to learn to use his team mates. I don't necessarily support it, but I can see Berube being unhappy with that play. It could easily have backfired. Personally, I would keep Kostin in.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Kostin might be out precisely because of that goal. As other posters have pointed out, he was hot-dogging. Yes, in this case he pulled it off, but he still has to learn that he can't do it all himself. He needs to learn to use his team mates. I don't necessarily support it, but I can see Berube being unhappy with that play. It could easily have backfired. Personally, I would keep Kostin in.
Hot dogging? How?

If the Blues coaching staff was seriously unhappy with that then that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

“Hey kid, always pass the puck instantly. Don’t you dare try making a play yourself.” That’s complete stupidity and sure fire way to ruin a prospect.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
What a surprise, a guy trying to prove himself scores a goal, promptly gets a trip to the press box. Sounds familiar.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
What a surprise, a guy trying to prove himself scores a goal, promptly gets a trip to the press box. Sounds familiar.

Could he be part of a trade to Toronto? Armstrong has been actively scouting them, so the rumor mill is churning. Nobody knows what we would be sending their way. Maybe we played Kostin over Walker to showcase him and are now shipping him out. I don't think its the most likely possibility, most likely, he just got benched cause he is young. But its a possibility,

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Could he be part of a trade to Toronto? Armstrong has been actively scouting them, so the rumor mill is churning. Nobody knows what we would be sending their way. Maybe we played Kostin over Walker to showcase him and are now shipping him out. I don't think its the most likely possibility, most likely, he just got benched cause he is young. But its a possibility,
Does Toronto have any "Defense First" forwards with no offensive capability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad