Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
giphy.gif

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I don't think people here are hating the team. Their fans are another story though.
No, I really hate the team too. Their Jerseys, their "culture", and the tongue job the media gives them. I really just dislike the whole lot of them...while not actually hating any individual person...personally

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
No, I really hate the team too. Their Jerseys, their "culture", and the tongue job the media gives them. I really just dislike the whole lot of them...while not actually hating any individual person...personally
For me, I HATE the Blackhawks, every single thing about them. The Preds are like that annoying little brother that follows you around and mimics you.

I find myself making this face a lot at most things Predator related.

iu

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
For me, I HATE the Blackhawks, every single thing about them. The Preds are like that annoying little brother that follows you around and mimics you.

I find myself making this face a lot at most things Predator related.

iu
I've grown to respectfully hate the Blackhawks, except for Seabrook and Keith.

Reactions: shmotz and 67Blues

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
The perds are just a whole lot of meh. Don't really feel one way or the other for them. Especially now that we have a cup and they don't.

I have an undying hatred for the Hawks and Wings though (yes, I know they're in the east now, don't care).

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
I've got Kane and DeBrincat on my fantasy team so I'm rooting for Kane to get a hat trick from DeBrincat every night but for the Hawks to still lose 4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->