GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues @ Nashville| 7pm|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Kostin looked better than Tank did in his first couple of games. He’s definitely playing a two way game better. He scores a beauty goal and the Blues needs goal scorers. I don’t get why the Blues sent him south. :dunno:

I suspect the decision was made when they kept Brouwer, and it would have taken a lot to move them off of that within just a few games. Hopefully he take this successful initial stint, and heads down there and puts an exclamation point on the statement he made.

Reactions: Bendak

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Kostin looked better than Tank did in his first couple of games. He’s definitely playing a two way game better. He scores a beauty goal and the Blues needs goal scorers. I don’t get why the Blues sent him south. :dunno:

What? Tank scored 2 goals on his first 2 shots. Not sure where you are getting this from. Kostin has been solid but still needs a tad bit more development before he can follow this level of play. I'll trust Army's judgement on this one. Kostin will be good. Just be patient.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Normally I’m thrilled when a team ices someone like Rinaldo, but tonight I’m kinda glad Nashville decided to move on from him.

Reactions: Bendak

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
giphy.gif

Bendak returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad