Post-Game Talk: Deck the halls of Coyotes' goalies, Fa la la la la, Nucks 7-1

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Master of Puppets, if I'm not mistaken (going off memory from last night).

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Sestito played decently, but I don't see a future with the team, and Desjardins clearly didn't either before the start of the season or before the string of injuries. He's going to sit in the press box on most nights as the 14th forward or waived when everyone is healthy.

I'm more curious as to what happens when both Hansen and Kassian return healthy. Who sits? All of our bottom 9 players have for the most part played very successfully.

That's why I get the feeling that the Kassian trade rumor may have some truth to it.

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
Yes it's definitely Master of Puppets. I love it! Always gets me pumped along when I'm working. I'm not sure if it's the powerplay song, but they do play it at least a couple times each game usually.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Sestito is a very likeable guy and does some things that fans like that actually don't really matter.

The guy can't play hockey at an NHL level

Yeah, pretty much. Kind of amusing that the guy can *figuratively* get his teeth kicked in all game, yet him going after Hanzal means he played well. I'd rather have someone who doesn't bleed scoring chances against every time he's on the ice, personally.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Goal song should be something that really pumps you up. Maybe "Round Here" by Counting Crows, or "Crash Into You" by Dave Matthews Band -- a real throwback anthem that will just make people stand up and pump their fists and just get aggressive...

:D

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Goal song should be something that really pumps you up. Maybe "Round Here" by Counting Crows, or "Crash Into You" by Dave Matthews Band -- a real throwback anthem that will just make people stand up and pump their fists and just get aggressive...

:D

You best not be mocking the Counting Crows, boy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad