GDT: Deadline Day | Monday, March 2nd, 6am MT | #HejdaWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Really wonder what the off-season/training camp is going to look like. Bury Guenin and Cliche in the AHL. Trade Talbot to the east. Trade Redmond to Buffalo/Arizona/Toronto/Carolina so he can play. Sign another Everberg and another Rendulic out of Europe. Re-sign Hejda for 1 year. Make a run at a NCAA free-agent. Make a big run at Erhoff and/or Martin. Trade O'Reilly.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Eller for Iginla!!! - is being reported by the false prophet that no one takes seriously!

Just wanted to give everyone a heart attack! lol

******* ******** ‏@*************** 1m1 minute ago
Being told right before deadline #Habs offered #Avs Eller for Iginla trade. Waiting for more details.​

Zodiac

Jul 6, 2003
its amazing that they do nothing to improve this terribly piss poor defense.

go into the season with one of the worst, if not thee worst, defense in the league, then lose your number 1 Dman to injury for a significant period of time ....and still do nothing about the defense.

i keep getting this picture in my head of Sakic just sitting around eating Cheetos and playing Xbox in his office all day. must be great!

member 116861

Eller for Iginla!!! - is being reported by the false prophet that no one takes seriously!

Just wanted to give everyone a heart attack! lol

Are we talking about Hockeyyyyyinsiderrrrrr?

Wasn't he right a couple of times earlier today?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Damn it. Fell for the Fourth Period again. Now he says PAP hasn't been traded.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Oh you're kidding me.

They got rid of that contract and we gave up a pick and didn't get Briere out. :rant:

Hold your horses untill we see what for.

But if they get something that isn't a cap dump for him AFTER this season when we had to take on Briere and give them a pick...

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
its amazing that they do nothing to improve this terribly piss poor defense.

go into the season with one of the worst, if not thee worst, defense in the league, then lose your number 1 Dman to injury for a significant period of time ....and still do nothing about the defense.

i keep getting this picture in my head of Sakic just sitting around eating Cheetos and playing Xbox in his office all day. must be great!

And so you were expecting the defence to magically be fixed at the trade deadline? :help:

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I'm glad they didn't get any assets they don't need. But once again they miss out on way to many opportunities that could help the team. Keeping in mind there is still an hour or so left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad