GDT: Deadline Day | Monday, March 2nd, 6am MT | #HejdaWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I don't want to be angry but Roy and Sakic are making the team worst. I'm really not looking forward to more years of average hockey...

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Maybe a couple years ago, but Cody's turned into a very good fighter. I think Stwerat probably gets the better of him, but I don't thin it's a landslide anymore.

Iggy's more in his weight class, but Cody doesn't back down from anyone challenging him.

I would love for Iginla to fight Stewart. He seemed really pissed off last game and was probably wanting to fight someone, I bet both Iginla and McLeod fight players in Minnesota.

If EJ somehow makes it back, I count on him fighting Suter :laugh:

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Not all that surprised we did nothing. Wouldn't call it a successful day though, but at least we didn't overpay for any mediocre players. The one move we made looks decent.

This is true.

Dam shame that the road ahead doesn't look great when it comes to D and or depth forwards going into next season.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I would love for Iginla to fight Stewart. He seemed really pissed off last game and was probably wanting to fight someone, I bet both Iginla and McLeod fight players in Minnesota.

If EJ somehow makes it back, I count on him fighting Suter :laugh:

I wouldn't want EJ fighting coming off a knee injury, but I'd love to see him hand Suter his lunch. He's sneakily one of the dirtier players in the league. Nothing too egregious, but gets away with a lot of under the radar things when refs aren't looking.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I'm not a fan of keeping Hejda, but we will see what happens this summer. He shouldn't be penciled in next to EJ again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad