Online Series: De Niro, Pacino, Pesci and Martin Scorsese "The Irishman"

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
nearly a month into shooting

can not believe after 10 years of false starts they are actually filming

Harvey Keitel is also in the movie now

first time in a long time Scorsese cast keitel in a movie in something like 30 years

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
nearly a month into shooting

can not believe after 10 years of false starts they are actually filming

Harvey Keitel is also in the movie now

first time in a long time Scorsese cast keitel in a movie in something like 30 years

They put a casting call for extras last week. I actually responded. I haven't been in anything since 1995. I hope I get called I would love to be part of this film.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Sure it sounds cool, but these guys are genuinely old. Keitel is almost 80! I hope they are used in age appropriate roles rather than playing people 20-30 years younger.

The Professional

Sens Army Special Operations Command
Dec 4, 2005
Aylmer, Québec
KWWrTu

KWWrTu
https://goo.gl/images/KWWrTu

Set photo of De Niro and Pesci on the set of The Irishman. Man, I'm excited to see good ol' Joe Pesci in a film again! So glad they convinced him to come out of retirement for this. This film has a lot of potential.:popcorn:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I have a feeling I'm going to see the movie, love it, and then how much better still it could've had they managed to make it 10 years earlier.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
It will be interesting to see how well it does in the theater - before it shows on Netflix. I plan to see it on the big screen.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
And Keitel.

This really is the last hurrah for these guys.

The de-aging process they used seems to have come a long way in a very short period of time.

I think this movie will be the last stand for many of those involved in the sense that lot of the main guys, their greatness is in the past and I think this will be their last kick at a great movie.

I just hope it does not suck

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I think this movie will be the last stand for many of those involved in the sense that lot of the main guys, their greatness is in the past and I think this will be their last kick at a great movie.

I just hope it does not suck
Amen to that.

It's hard to imagine the movie being bad, it has everything a movie could have going for it - the greatest Director of all time / some of the greatest actors of all time. But, you never know.

Either way, I will watch.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Amen to that.

It's hard to imagine the movie being bad, it has everything a movie could have going for it - the greatest Director of all time / some of the greatest actors of all time. But, you never know.

Either way, I will watch.

For me Keitel, bobby d, Pacino.. will be interesting if they bring their A game or mail it in for a paycheck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad