Days till camp starts

Mr Atoz*

45-%20LOU%20FONTINATO%20RANGERS-960x960.jpg

4807-41Fr.jpg

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Couldn't find one where it showed the 7 on his jersey. Frank Boucher. His name really should be in the rafters with Gilbert's, a la Graves/Bathgate.

X981.521.1.5_u_display_image.jpg

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Rod is full of class. If you ever have the chance to meet him, don't hesitate. Just wind him up and watch him go. He loves to talk.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Rod is full of class. If you ever have the chance to meet him, don't hesitate. Just wind him up and watch him go. He loves to talk.

Yeah he's great. At the section where I sit, there's always lots of retired players, and Gilbert is there a lot. My dad was talking with him about the old times.

*Bob Richards*

More hockey news circulating means more pulling my hair out helping run this board.

Wouldn't want it any other way. :)

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

I actually did meet him once at MSG in one of the restaurants upstairs. I was maybe 10? My dad knew who he was (I was to young to know) but he couldn't have been a nicer guy. Signed the tickets for me, signed my hat and actually put me on the seat next to him to talk for a little bit. Truly a class act.

Also had Jim Ramsay toss me a puck when I was younger.

Vickers8

Ron Harris hardly ever fought but real bad news when he did. He hit like a freight train. Really nailed Phil Esposito once.

Gary Dornhoeffer, Bob Kelly and a bunch of other Flyers will attest to what an animal Ron was. When I was a kid I wore a Rangers #3 jersey

Vickers8

Remember a picture I had of him punching Bobby Hull right in the mouth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad