Days till camp starts

Vickers8

Countdown to training camp....21 days

Pete Stemkowski #21

0506_large.jpg

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Love it Mio. Can't believe camp starts so soon. With Harvey out and the Jets competing with the Bills for unsigned undrafted QBs, I don't have much else to look forward to these days.

Vickers8

Love it Mio. Can't believe camp starts so soon. With Harvey out and the Jets competing with the Bills for unsigned undrafted QBs, I don't have much else to look forward to these days.

Thats where I got this idea from, the jets website I go on Ganggreen.com, I started one, countdown to kickoff, I should have started this one sooner...

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 24m

Among #NYR on ice today: Lundqvist, Girardi, Richards, Brassard, Boyle, Dorsett, Kreider, Hagelin, Stralman, Del Zotto, Hrivik, John Moore

Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 4m

He was flying during drills...not allowed to scrimmage though RT @Saucy_C: @JimCerny how does Hags look? Nursing the shoulder at all?

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 4m
Similar sized...both are in great shape MT @Demershockey: @JimCerny I know Kreider is a big guy, is Hrivik about the same size?

Impressive that Jiom thinks Hrivik is in similar shape as Kreider. Kreider is known as a serious gym rat and I can say with 100% certainty that I saw him at 19 and he was a monster.

Vickers8

Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 24m

Among #NYR on ice today: Lundqvist, Girardi, Richards, Brassard, Boyle, Dorsett, Kreider, Hagelin, Stralman, Del Zotto, Hrivik, John Moore

Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 4m

He was flying during drills...not allowed to scrimmage though RT @Saucy_C: @JimCerny how does Hags look? Nursing the shoulder at all?

Great to see so many guys participating already

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Impressive that Jiom thinks Hrivik is in similar shape as Kreider. Kreider is known as a serious gym rat and I can say with 100% certainty that I saw him at 19 and he was a monster.

Impressive that Hrivik is there as well. Is he the only non-NHLer participating right now? Probably had to pay his own way - weeks in advance. Good on him for showing the gumption to get there and get involved.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Impressive that Hrivik is there as well. Is he the only non-NHLer participating right now? Probably had to pay his own way - weeks in advance. Good on him for showing the gumption to get there and get involved.

Jim was saying he is staying with a friend in Long Island so he can play with the NHLers. That's a great sign for a young player. There is something about him that I can't put my finger on but I get the feeling he will surprise everyone and make the team out of Training Camp. Everyone is talking about Miller, Kreider, Kristo, Lindberg and Fast. Hrivik may be the best suited for NHL duty right now out of all of them.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Jim was saying he is staying with a friend in Long Island so he can play with the NHLers. That's a great sign for a young player. There is something about him that I can't put my finger on but I get the feeling he will surprise everyone and make the team out of Training Camp. Everyone is talking about Miller, Kreider, Kristo, Lindberg and Fast. Hrivik may be the best suited for NHL duty right now out of all of them.

Completely agreed. He was getting some good buzz last year going into camp (I for one was really impressed with his finish to the 2011-2012 season), but then he had that concussion and seems to have fallen off people's radars.

One of the nice things about him is that he seems to be a complete player and as such can fill any role you ask of him - from 4th line to 1st.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Murdoch could have been a great one if he kept his nose clean.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Danny Kristo ‏@dkristo7 1m
Had a great time past three days in Toronto for the rookie showcase. Thank you @NHLPA for a great trip. Now off to Washington DC.

Did anyone know Kristo was at the rookie showcase in Toronto? Why is he going to DC?

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

That's very impressive. There's those videos floating around of Kreider jumping out of the pool and doing some pretty ridiculous deadlifts - he's a pretty strong guy. If Hrivik looks roughly the same size, that's great news.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
whoa slow down. hes a decent prospect but he was undrafted and his skating is just so-so. at best.

im not so sure hes gonna be anything that special. another 3rd line type with perhaps better hands.

hard to get real excited about a guy who isnt gonna wow anyone skillwise. im hoping he does well but tempering expectations.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
whoa slow down. hes a decent prospect but he was undrafted and his skating is just so-so. at best.

im not so sure hes gonna be anything that special. another 3rd line type with perhaps better hands.

hard to get real excited about a guy who isnt gonna wow anyone skillwise. im hoping he does well but tempering expectations.

His lack of footspeed is overblown and he plays a good 2-way game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad