Days Gone

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Nope, but that set the bar so high that everything after has ;)
What has come out after The Last of Us that's a AAA zombie game? Dead Rising 3, Revelations 2, and Dying Light?

Dying Light seems alright (only played the start), Revelations is solid enough, and I've never played Dead Rising 3. But when people say there's an abundance of zombie games - it just doesn't make sense. Maybe if you're a PC player and you get all these indie games then it might make more sense, I guess.

FirstRoundExit

Apr 26, 2015
Saw this game last year, was very excited. After seeing the new gamrplayz, my hype hasnt diminished.

Looks great.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Oh my god this game looks incredible. Comes out April 26th! PS4 Exclusive.

Didn't see another thread on it but if there is one let me know.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
It's been at preview events for a while and I don't think I've heard anybody say anything good about it yet.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Everything I've heard from the Giant Bomb guys make this seem incredibly generic and not very impressive considering how much time they've had to develop this.

From what I gather, as long as you don't expect this to actually be anything, you probably won't hate it, but if you have your hopes up it may be a disappointment.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Everything I've heard from the Giant Bomb guys make this seem incredibly generic and not very impressive considering how much time they've had to develop this.

From what I gather, as long as you don't expect this to actually be anything, you probably won't hate it, but if you have your hopes up it may be a disappointment.

Well, pretty much everybody who played it at E3 a few years ago said it was awful, but now it kinda sounds like it's... okay. So all the delays did something, at least. Sony kinda swept it under the rug and pretended it didn't exist for a couple of years there but now they're at least confident enough in it to market it again.

Last edited:

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Played about 45 mins of it tonight for a little taste, obviously a small sample but I enjoyed what I played.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Only a couple of hours in, but I'm loving every bit of it so far. Awesome game

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
This has been the case for many people. While the reviews haven't been glowing, most people have had a blast playing it.

I've put quite a bit of time into it already and it's a blast. Riding around on your bike is especially fun and getting a horde to chase you :laugh:

I've heard the game reallyyy expands as you go along too and play more. The world and everything expands and the zombies get bigger and more challenging. People just need to give it some time/a chance. Story is pretty solid too

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I've put quite a bit of time into it already and it's a blast. Riding around on your bike is especially fun and getting a horde to chase you :laugh:

I've heard the game reallyyy expands as you go along too and play more. The world and everything expands and the zombies get bigger and more challenging. People just need to give it some time/a chance. Story is pretty solid too

I've read that the game is a real slow burn. Like the first 10 to 15 hours can be quite slow but it really picks up and shines afterwards.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I've read that the game is a real slow burn. Like the first 10 to 15 hours can be quite slow but it really picks up and shines afterwards.

Yeah I can see that. The story has a slowing start to it so far and the game is about 30 hours long I read so it makes sense if it really picks up about halfway through. I think I read somewhere that the map expands at that point as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad