U18: Day 1 of the U18s GDT

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
He's saying he touched it... I get the argument. He knocked it off his stick.

Curious the call.. fine both ways.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Slovaks deserved win ... we played like shit ... I am so pissed right now omg ... such a terrible game from us

Relegation awaits

Seriously not even watching the rest of our games, I will save myself some stress ... this is not worth it

See ya next year, when we hopefully will have a better team and better coach

Reactions: Goodman68 and vlady

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Finnish players' passing is all over the place but I sorta like the ideas that they have with this play style. More fun and ambitious than many other coaches might have.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Sweet celly from Urban.

If we had won I'd say Slovakia was robbed. We didnt win, so congrats Slovakia on a well earned victory.
Hrabal is a beast. What a game, he should be a first rounder. Sale was excellent from the second period onwards as well.

This could easily end up as the game of the preliminary round across the board

Reactions: Czechboy

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Slovaks deserved win ... we played like shit ... I am so pissed right now omg ... such a terrible game from us

Relegation awaits

Seriously not even watching the rest of our games, I will save myself some stress ... this is not worth it

See ya next year, when we hopefully will have a better team and better coach
As a Slovak, I have to admit that some calls were soft imo but this one point For Czechia is thanks to Hrabal, he was fantastic.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
A deserved loss. Some players don't even seem to be playing. Šalé scored a goal, converted a drive, but is this really a player from the first round of the draft? The casualness of his playing is something that really bothers me. And even otherwise he was practically invisible. Of course, there were even worse players. Indiscipline is a separate chapter, I really don't remember the selections ever playing differently under this coach. Maybe the one who won the silver medal. But I'm not surprised, I expected something similar.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
As a Slovak, I have to admit that some calls were soft imo but this one point For Czechia is thanks to Hrabal, he was fantastic.
As for quality of the game you completely destroyed us. The fact its was 2:2 was just Hrabal, Sale and luck.

I would take a defeat (still be pissed) but I would take it after a good game from us. But not like this. This was completelly embarassing performance from our side. Swedes and Canada will destroy us with double digit victory if we play like this.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I will say, I don't feel that reffing was the problem or that the calls were that bad. I just think Slovakia was better today. Hrabal was good but he did get beat pretty clean 3 times in 5 shootout attempts. I do agree he was potg for us! I like his game.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
As for quality of the game you completely destroyed us. The fact its was 2:2 was just Hrabal, Sale and luck.

I would take a defeat (still be pissed) but I would take it after a good game from us. But not like this. This was completelly embarassing performance from our side. Swedes and Canada will destroy us with double digit victory if we play like this.
Germans must be celebrating right now.. they're probably dying to play us!

I may skip the Canada and Sweden games.lol Two touchdowns coming in! And that's with a very good goalie!

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava

It wasn't that bad... Yeah Slovakia was better this game but Czechs in hockey are always a tournament team (I mean like Germany in soccer) and they'll get better as they play more games. You can never count them out.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechs deserve the inevitable quaterfinal spanking by the US after this dogshit game, assuming they can beat at least Germany lol.
Is there a record for most touchdowns received in on tourney?

Canada should get 7, Sweden should get 7 and US should get 7 on us in the quarter.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
It wasn't that bad... Yeah Slovakia was better this game but Czechs in hockey are always a tournament team (I mean like Germany in soccer) and they'll get better as they play more games. You can never count them out.
Wish you are right, but today it was really bad, also it looked like half of the guys are bored and dont even want to play.

So slugish and unresponsive etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad