U18: Day 1 of the U18s GDT

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

In case anyone wants to discuss the games. For instance, the Canada vs Sweden game is probably not going how our Canuck or Swedish posters thought it would!

Czechs and Slovaks will be emotional and close.

I expect 2 comfortable win for Finland and USA... their big fear is a weaker pool and staying sharp for a nasty crossover.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Hey Canada, the ice and puck is over there.
Panic alarm set and the 1st game is not even over yet.
Chill-out bro it is only U18 WJC hockey.

You guys have 3 games left before quarterfinals so that means lots of time to get better.
But i have to ask is missing Bedard truly so huge hit Canada cannot show their best immediately?
It is only a Sweden not USSR red machine.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Only got to watch parts of the 1st as I was busy but man did Canada look discombobulated in the little I saw.

For those able to actually watch it with focus, were there any players from either side that stuck out, good or bad?

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Anyone know what teams GM’s/Head scouts are at the game? Usually the broadcast shows NHL people in the crowd
Not sure which games he’ll be attending but Doug Armstrong said in an interview he was going to this tourney for a scouting trip.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Not sure which games he’ll be attending but Doug Armstrong said in an interview he was going to this tourney for a scouting trip.
Yeah a lot of GM’s have committed to going, I know Montreal Front office mentioned it. But usually they show them in the crowd so was kinda just wondering who was at which games and such.

Reactions: SlafySZN

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Latvia outshooting USA 11-5, both NA teams look dead. Game time must have something to do with it.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
My condolences to Latvia.
1682001758755.png

I know that we are not leading, but I just wanted to post this while I have a chance. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad