Prospect Info: David Reinbacher

WG

Sep 9, 2008
So one theory I heard, the Habs don't prioritize Michkov because they have Caufield, a small goal scorer and they can't have too many small forwards who score and are bad defensively.

Cue the video where we mock Flyers fans when they passed on Caufield, then fast forward to today. Maybe Philly played 4D chess with us years ago.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
All that hype for nothing. They drafted for need. A second pairing defenseman. They traded two picks for second line winger.

Bring back Bergevin. At least he can get us to the finals.

Second pairing dman is his FLOOR. He has the potential to be our #1 dman playing over 25-30 minutes a games playing ultra efficient defensive hockey WHILE providing offensive support.

You guys will love the pick soon enough.

Last edited:

Dharvey08

Jan 21, 2021
I think he will be good but I’m thinking Arizona wanted him bad. Still should have traded with them to get something additional.

Or trade down and get SP

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Second pairing dman is his FLOOR. He has the potential to be our #1 dman playing over 25-30 minuets a games playing ultra efficient defensive hockey WHILE proving offensive support.

You guys will love the pick soon enough.
Ridiculous takes in here. Some people think Mailloux is the second coming and the guy plays like a blind man defensively. Yet they dismiss Reinbacher.

JT3

May 27, 2013
Yall really think these guys are taking Reinbacher with the idea of him being a top 4 D??? They obviously think he can be a #1, you guys need to stop taking public rankings to heart so much. People stirred up the same shitstorm last year about not picking Wright and about Gauthier going so high, look at it now.

WG

Sep 9, 2008
So one theory I heard, the Habs don't prioritize Michkov because they have Caufield, a small goal scorer and they can't have too many small forwards who score and are bad defensively.

Cue the video where we mock Flyers fans when they passed on Caufield, then fast forward to today. Maybe Philly played 4D chess with us years ago.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Reinbacher was the safe, need pick on the board. It's not surprising to see them pick him while they can't ice a defense to save their lives at the moment.

So he plays for the big club when? 2024-2025? later? Straight next season?

therocket9

Sep 15, 2021
Hughes go and get Canucks 1st rounder 11th overall they want a d man and u have Anderson make a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad