Confirmed with Link: David Perron (2 years @ $3.75m)

lgb1992

Dec 3, 2016
St. Louis
Is anyone exactly sure how many o-zone penalties Perron has actually taken this year so far? I don't think it's many, he only has like 18 pim. BTW new posting here, LONG TIME reader though, meaning YEARS. Since 2011ish.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Is anyone exactly sure how many o-zone penalties Perron has actually taken this year so far? I don't think it's many, he only has like 18 pim. BTW new posting here, LONG TIME reader though, meaning YEARS. Since 2011ish.

It doesn't seem to be a problem this season, so far.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

I've only noticed like 2 maybe 3 penalties that were anywhere near the realm of horrible from Perron this season.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

Welcome :) You should post more often!

The ones I can remember are a hook right in front of the net, a hook behind the net, and a trip when he dove to try to keep the puck in our zone on a PP. There may be others, but those are the ones I remember.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Welcome :) You should post more often!

The ones I can remember are a hook right in front of the net, a hook behind the net, and a trip when he dove to try to keep the puck in our zone on a PP. There may be others, but those are the ones I remember.

I remember he got tangled up with Kempný behind the net and they got matching minors. The only penalty that I remember that wasn't an offensive zone penalty was the matching minors with the Columbus player (Jenner?) in the game we got destroyed. It isn't something that is a big deal now, but offensive zone penalties do become a big issue in the playoffs.

He is drawing penalties as well; at 5-on-5 he has drawn as many penalties as he has taken (6-6). He's taken 2 when we've been on the PP and not drawn any. When you start to look at it like that then your attention turns to Stastny (taken 10, drawn 1)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad