Value of: David Pastrnak

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
MacKinnon, Mathews, McDavid, draisaitl, eichel, kutcherov, Crosby, petterson, there you go..another 10 or so we could name... remember he is a product of playing with 2 other really good players on what is the best line in hockey. On another team is a top 6 .

Do you actually think a player with individual skill to make plays like this, is just a complimentary player? Weird.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
giphy.gif

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
This is a nonsense thread....

Only way Boston trades him right now is as part of a package deal for for a much better player (i.e. Pasta plus for McDavid) and that's not happening.

Boston trading Pasta and getting lesser pieces/picks back isn't happening either.

Reactions: bbfan419

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Do you actually think a player with individual skill to make plays like this, is just a complimentary player? Weird.

I didn't say that.. ..but there are lots of better more rounded players who would easily fetch more.. I gave you a few and we didnt even go into the D men....

Gereth

Feb 18, 2015
I didn't say that.. ..but there are lots of better more rounded players who would easily fetch more.. I gave you a few and we didnt even go into the D men....
Don't forget to mention their respective contracts. ;)

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Don't forget to mention their respective contracts. ;)
Your point is NIL. Draisaitl crosby MacKinnon all on better deals. McDavid is a no brainer. I believe the leafs center just passed your guy on the goal list ...

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Your point is NIL. Draisaitl crosby MacKinnon all on better deals. McDavid is a no brainer. I believe the leafs center just passed your guy on the goal list ...

I don't think Crosby counts because he was signed under a different CBA.

MacKinnon? yes. Draisaitl? Probably about equal. He scores a bit more than Pastrnak but makes a little over a million more so it's pretty even. Matthews? No f***ing way. I don't care if he has 2 more goals right now Pasta still has more points than him (currently and over the last 3 years) and makes like 5 million less per year lol. Not even close.

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
MacKinnon, Mathews, McDavid, draisaitl, eichel, kutcherov, Crosby, petterson, there you go..another 10 or so we could name... remember he is a product of playing with 2 other really good players on what is the best line in hockey. On another team is a top 6 .

MacKinnon - maybe
Mathews - maybe
McDavid - obviously
Draisaitl - most likely
Eichel - probably
Kucherov - maybe
Crosby - probably not
Petterson - probably not

BearsofBeantown

Jun 25, 2018
This is true. Their #1 centre is a prime example. Hall of famer to be and I can’t remember him ever once dangling someone out there.

It’s odd having Pastrnak in the mix. Welcome. But odd

If dangles gets you into he HHOF - put Daigle up there....he had some soft hands lol

Reactions: easton117

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad