TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
oh man, If i was a bruins fan reading that

deagqip-09ffda92-aa2a-4b61-9c6e-55fd8948b5bf.jpg

Accurate.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Really underrated player and will be a tough loss for the Bs. One of my personal favourites, not a ton of guys had his ability to make one move at the blueline and open up a ton of ice.

Good luck home in Czechia Krejc!

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
I remember I always used my 3rd round pick on him when I was kid playing franchise/season mode on NHL 2k11.
Wouldn't be surprised if he helped Czechia medal at the 2022 Olympics. He'll probably be the best center there.

Good luck, David.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Boston was having the perfect offseason until this happened. Guess Haula will be 2C now?

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
After looking at Boston's cap situation, how were they expecting to pay Krejci anyway? only 1m left in cap space tells me the team knew full well this was happening before the start of FA.

If Krejci wanted to return there were a few ways to get some more cap room:

- trading some player(s) like Debrusk, Grzelcyk, Wagner, Moore, etc for picks
- sending Wagner to the minors

To be honest - I do agree with you that Bruins management might have known before today that Krejci was not coming back which explains why they spent so much on Wednesday.

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
Didn't Hall look good (or "good") with Boston this past season though just because he played with Krejci? And now Krejci's gone. I remember specifically a goal against the Sabres where Krejci dangled Dahlin & Jokiharju up the stands, to serve Hall for an easy tally. I don't think you should trust Hall to carry his own line to any great heights in the upcoming years.

Hall was in the 90th percentile in the NHL generating high danger chances on his own IN BUFFALO last year. He's the biggest reason why I'm not as worried about this from an on the ice perspective. It's not idea, but at least there is a play driver on the second line already.

but my heart. My heart is sad. Love you Krejci.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Boston was having the perfect offseason until this happened. Guess Haula will be 2C now?

I think Coyle will get the first shot. I would like to see how he would do with some good wingers and playing healthy. If Coyle fails then Haula will likely get the next shot. Some Bruin fans are calling for Studnicka for the #2C spot but I would prefer he gets at least one full NHL season as the #3C or even the #4C.

Reactions: 1specter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad