Player Discussion David Desharnais

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Even if he doesn't do a whole lot the rest of the way (and I'm not giving him a pass of course), his play last night was the whole reason for the trade. Get one big game out of some lesser lights, a few big ones from your stars, lots from your goalie and before you know it, you've got 16 wins and a SC. Davidson was unlikely to play in these playoffs for us, so it was a smart deal and the best Chia could do. Paid off with the biggest win in 10 years.

100% agree.

The discussion on if this was a good trade is now moot after his performance last night.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I'm glad my bump was able to get the conversation on Desharnais going again and in the right direction. Dude is a gamer. Dude has skill. Dude can score goals and assists.

I was iffy in the first 30 minutes after the trade. Did some armchair scouting by watching Desharnais videos, and I came away impressed and was 100% accepting of the trade thereafter.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I'm glad my bump was able to get the conversation on Desharnais going again and in the right direction. Dude is a gamer. Dude has skill. Dude can score goals and assists.

I was iffy in the first 30 minutes after the trade. Did some armchair scouting by watching Desharnais videos, and I came away impressed and was 100% accepting of the trade thereafter.

He disappears too much for my liking but his game last night made up for everything IMO. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00