Player Discussion David Desharnais - The Go-To Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
it'll be interesting to see who the scapegoat is if the Habs lose tomorrow night with DD out of the lineup.

Everyone's favorite punching bag won't be there to take it anymore

Pacioretty? You're up I guess lol

to me Pacioretty and DD are equal spacegoats.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
when it comes to him, yes, they do

history has shown us that DD will end up on the 1st line no matter what

What about last night? Or the game before that? Or hell, 80% of the games this year?

What about tomorrow night? Is he gonna be centering the 1st line from the bleachers?

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
You didn't specify anyone's name, though, so who are you talking about, specifically?

Considering I'm referring to a game that hasn't even been played yet - it applies to anyone who might whine about Therrien should the Habs win/lose tomorrow

But if that doesn't apply to you - then I'm not talking to you

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
The Montreal Canadiens found a way to win once again last night and beat the Boston Bruins to bring their record to 11-1-1, regardless of their record, head coach Michel Therrien isn't happy with certain aspects of his teams play.

He made a huge decision and statement Wednesday at practice by using David Desharnais as an extra forward and hinting that he might be scratched for the next game.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Considering I'm referring to a game that hasn't even been played yet - it applies to anyone who might whine about Therrien should the Habs win/lose tomorrow

But if that doesn't apply to you - then I'm not talking to you

So, in other words, you're kvetching just to kvetch.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
The Montreal Canadiens found a way to win once again last night and beat the Boston Bruins to bring their record to 11-1-1, regardless of their record, head coach Michel Therrien isn't happy with certain aspects of his teams play.

He made a huge decision and statement Wednesday at practice by using David Desharnais as an extra forward and hinting that he might be scratched for the next game.

and... we'll be back after these messages?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Trump wins and DD is scratched ?

The world must be ending soon

nHYR1MX.jpg

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
We need DD's physical presence to win puck battles, stand in front of the net and make sure none of the big strong LA players go after Weber.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Well....i look at the line-up....Did Therrien really put Pacioretty with Danault and Shaw?

To start Danault with Pacioretty is really weird to me.
Wouldn't be surprise to see DD put in the line-up tomorrow with Pacioretty and Shaw before the game.
Let's wait and see. Therrien said it was pretty much game time decision.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Well....i look at the line-up....Did Therrien really put Pacioretty with Danault and Shaw?

To start Danault with Pacioretty is really weird to me.
Wouldn't be surprise to see DD put in the line-up tomorrow with Pacioretty and Shaw before the game.
Let's wait and see. Therrien said it was pretty much game time decision.

I hopw DD isn't put in the lineup. 0 points in his last 9 games, would make it 10 if he plays against the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad