David Desharnais said on RDS they will disturb Lundqvist in Game 2

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Uh oh, Prust might come out and grapple someone to death. He certainly can't hand out a beating with those T-Rex arms. The smurfs are of no physical concern. Patches is the one that runs at the other team. Kreider just drove to the net like everyone else does to Hank. It's a non-issue.

Mind of Milbury

Jun 14, 2012
Some Ranger fans would absolutely be upset.

Remember when Callahan injured his shoulder in a fight with Talbot?

Idiots be idioting

Wait....are we going to ignore this post entirely?

To point #1, correct. now finish the sentece: COMMA until they saw the replay and saw the player tripped by a Ranger. Theyd feel lucky the penalty was missed (I mean sheesh, it wasnt like it was a too many men or anything :sarcasm:), hope Hank was ok, and move on. And NO ONE would say theyre going to run Price next game. Well some fans might :laugh: but the team wouldnt.

To point #2 This is a bit of revisionist history. Callahan got injured when he fell BEFORE the fight with Talbot was to break out. They fell awkwardly, Talbot saw Cally was hurt and held up purposely and specifically for that reason. Quite the classy move. They got 2 each for roughing....

To point #3 This is ironic.

AHB*

Maybe Emelin shouldn't get caught flat footed and then have to slash Kreider to stop him from scoring.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
If pacioretty went into king henrik like Kreider did with Price and got no penalty would no one question whether or not it was intentional? Really??????

If it was an identical play? No.

You'd get the insane people who think the world is against them and everything is a conspiracy saying it was intentional, but that's it. The rest of us would be lamenting our poor luck as Rangers fans and praying Hank was okay.

I really don't get this. Kreider was going full speed, got slashed on his leg, he lost his balance and blew a tire, falling in an uncontrollable manner, accidentally crashing into Price. I didn't see any intent at all. Especially after on his previous shift he broke towards the net and could've made contact with Price and probably made it look like an accident, but he didn't he made a strong effort to avoid Price.

A play like that, I really don't understand how anyone could think a player would pass up a scoring opportunity to torpedo a goalie in such a manner. I don't think that's ever happened, ever.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Maybe Emelin shouldn't get caught flat footed and then have to slash Kreider to stop him from scoring.

This won't be uncommon with Kreider, he's too big and too fast for defenders. If defensemen have no answer for him, well that's on them.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
If pacioretty went into king henrik like Kreider did with Price and got no penalty would no one question whether or not it was intentional? Really??????

go for it. just dont cry when hank beats the living **** out of him again.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Lol David Desharnais...I'm sure Marc Staal is terrified. Love how Kreider pisses off every team he plays.

It's really amazing. Unfortunately the refs dont exactly love him either. Kreider must be a dick to play against, so happy hes on our team.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
i liked how ppl on the habs board were calling for kreider to get destroyed for getting tripped into price. even if kreider intentionally ran price, who the **** is kreider answering to on montreal? hes 6'3" 230lbs and is ridiculously strong. even if he gets challenged to a fight all he has to do is hold on and not let whoever throw punches until the refs inevitably break it up.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
i liked how ppl on the habs board were calling for kreider to get destroyed for getting tripped into price. even if kreider intentionally ran price, who the **** is kreider answering to on montreal? hes 6'3" 230lbs and is ridiculously strong. even if he gets challenged to a fight all he has to do is hold on and not let whoever throw punches until the refs inevitably break it up.

He literally threw Phaneuf to the ice earlier this year. The only person who would have the balls to fight Kreider would be Pacioretty or Gorges. I dont think Kreider is really afraid of either.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Wait....are we going to ignore this post entirely?

To point #1, correct. now finish the sentece: COMMA until they saw the replay and saw the player tripped by a Ranger. Theyd feel lucky the penalty was missed (I mean sheesh, it wasnt like it was a too many men or anything :sarcasm:), hope Hank was ok, and move on. And NO ONE would say theyre going to run Price next game. Well some fans might :laugh: but the team wouldnt.

To point #2 This is a bit of revisionist history. Callahan got injured when he fell BEFORE the fight with Talbot was to break out. They fell awkwardly, Talbot saw Cally was hurt and held up purposely and specifically for that reason. Quite the classy move. They got 2 each for roughing....

To point #3 This is ironic.

I think what you said is the point 31 was making, that sure, we have some stupid fans that would get upset for no reason (like those that were angered by the Callahan thing). Some of our guys WOULD be upset, but they shouldn't be.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Their tough test guy got laughed at by kreider.... If Montreal wants to run hank they better get their golf clubs ready cuz we'd destroy then in a goon series. The best chance they have to win is to play a speed game... Because according to all the media they are a faster team... But not were it counts ie any d man not named subban getting blow by while kreider god to the net multiple times

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad