David Desharnais a legit #2 centerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
Are we really crying about how hard DD has it? Is this real life? I think people are a little too sensitive here. If not kissing a player's ass on every occasion makes me a hater then so be it. Get a grip.:laugh::laugh:

Must be so hard to please a Princess like you. How is DD not fulfilling his contract and what he's hired for, now ? I'd like to hear your arguments for why DD is being overpaid right now.

'1st 20 games' blahblah. So predictable, but wait DD's the perfect scapegoat, small, Frenchie, soft, steals Eller icetime.

Not The One

Feb 28, 2002
Montréal, Qc.
"great"? Do you know wtf great means? Stop whining. Pretty sure when he was doing nothing for the 1st 20 games of the season we were doing pretty well. Pretty sure when he had a down year last year we were 1st in the conference. Pretty sure his best season we didn't make the playoffs. So lets go easy on the dramatics. No one's out to get DD. It's just sad when people call typical hockey plays "great".

Actually, the Habs were at 10-9-2 on nov 19th. Out of the playoffs.

They then procedded to go on an 9-0-1 tear. DD had 9 points and a SO goal or two in that span.

Your hate is showing.

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
lol you can't say "we don't have a legit #1 center in Montreal" and then start the count instead at "2" so that DD looks better. That's reinventing the numerical system. We do a lot to accommodate DD but there are limits ;)

But, Mtl dosen't have that legit no1 center.

And if anything, Plekanec is the no1 center, the most important player of this forwards corp. Arguably PLek is no1 and DD no2. In the end, this duo isn't good enough.

habitue*

lol you can't say "we don't have a legit #1 center in Montreal" and then start the count instead at "2" so that DD looks better. That's reinventing the numerical system. We do a lot to accommodate DD but there are limits ;)

Again. What is the title of this thread ?

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Actually, the Habs were at 10-9-2 on nov 19th. Out of the playoffs.

They then procedded to go on an 9-0-1 tear. DD had 9 points and a SO goal or two in that span.

Your hate is showing.

Habs were in a wild card spot...same damn spot as where they were a few games ago. :laugh:

You are WRONG and I'm the hater?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Or like you, they cannot change their mind and keep hating and puking prejudices.

I was not expecting to see "another" DD bashing thread this season.

Oh well... Some folks have mental blockades.

I am pretty sure if a new Babel Tower would had to be built nowadays, they would take most posters on this thread.

My God, so much time and energy talking about the same ****ing guy over and over....

Don't try to make sense on this thread. Some guys are spending all their free time over analyzing and finding any tiny single reasons to bash DD. They keep puking the same **** over and over.

Man, oh man.... Do you have a life ?

This last line tell me a lot about your personnality.... And I don't envy you at all.

And if you are so succesful, why bother bashing other people ?

Two threads about DD.

Way to go boys !

:laugh::shakehead

Again. What is the title of this thread ?
We get it... you don't like the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad