Dave Tippett Discussion - The Off-Season Edition

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Hopefully we have no interest in Nash. Well stocked at LW and he's declined heavily. Also owed 8 and 8.2 over the next two years, none of that being bonuses.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'll never be a fanboy that likes everything the organization does. [MOD] I like that Domi and Duclair made the club and got to play but I didn't like that they were split up so much when it was obvious to me they and the club were much better with them together. I don't think you have to love everything the team does to be a real fan just as I don't think you have to go to games when you don't like the direction of the team. That's just me but I respect different opinions. Differing opinions is what makes coming here interesting especially since there are so few hockey fans (in and around my life anyway) to talk Yotes with.

Since ownership took over the only negative that I did not like was firing DM. I believed he deserved a chance to see this thing thru, but we are not privy on how things develop day to day. Duke and Domi were split up for reasons explained many times, it's just that some posters think they know more than the coaches.

Last edited by a moderator:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I used to love Nash. I remember him in one of the Olympic games holding off two players skating backwards as he crossed the blue line and then threaded a sweet pass. Just amazing how he could control the puck. I don't know if it's age or desire but he doesn't look like that player anymore.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What about a deal with Nash and Stepan for say Hanzal and a 2nd/3rd? NY retains no salary.

So the Coyotes are going to wake up today and feel like adding about $13m in real salary to the balance sheet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad