Rumor: Dave Pagnotta Reporting Blues/Calgary discussing Parayko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
It’s hard to tell because he always reports teams are talking about a player which could be true, but it doesn’t mean a trade actually happens
This is the reality, I think there was a quote somewhere that fans would be shocked how often teams discuss player values without actually trading. Almost like checking asset value but instead of looking up a stock price you’ve got 31 peers who have different values for roles.

I wouldn’t be shocked if the flames are just past that stage. Say they said a 2nd and the blues are haggling

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Tell you what... you go for a retained Karlsson and we'll take Parayko. Problem solved, see you in the playoffs.
That seems to make more sense than the rumours out there but I am just not a fan of Karlsson. We already have Huberdeau’s contract looking like a potential anchor

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Team can’t score and limits chances against better than most teams in the league. Team adds defenceman. Makes sense to me.
Oilers pursuing more offence (if Karlsson rumours stand true), Flames pursuing more defence…

The **** is happening? :laugh:

Reactions: Fig

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I don't buy it. It doesn't seem to make sense for either team. With Anderson and Weegar as top 4 RHD, wouldn't Calgary prefer to look for a LHD to replace Zadorov? Weegar can play LD, so it isn't insane, but doesn't seem like the player they would target.

What would the Blues want out of it? Is it a RHD for RHD swap? Parayko for Weegar? Most of Calgary's best prospects are wingers and goalies, no? That is where the Blues prospect pool is strongest. We need D and C. I mean, I'd take Coronato, but I doubt Calgary would get rid of him for a guy on their 2nd pair that's going to knock their other 2nd pair D to his offside. Is Zary their best C/D prospect? He doesn't really move the needle for me.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
When I think of Parayko, he reminds me of Zadora and vice versa.....and then I imagine them as Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots.

4065e82c-3ee6-47ea-9f09-508015f525e5.82a495a9f34b8e0bd0769f72e9d76201.jpeg

Reactions: Duncstar and Fatass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad