Dave Hakstol Part VI: I See A Bad Coach And I Want Him Painted Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I just threw up in my mouth. Top 5 tenure for coaches and where their teams are in standings:

1.Tampa: 1st in league
2.Jets: 6th in league
3.Nashville: 5th in league
4.Philly: 25th in league
5.Leafs: 2nd in league

Why can't Mgt see the obvious?

Has this been tweeted at the Flyers yet? If not, ill do the honors.

Edit: Cap is on it

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
You people are savages...such a nice family man

tumblr_o040h5pqf71sznyklo1_1280.jpg
Poor woman... hasn't seen a position other than missionary in years.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I imagine when his kids get home from school, he is like "Get in your rooms and lock the door." Then he turns to Martha and is like "Put on your chastity belt and lock it."

Because the Shell is a lifestyle.

EDIT: I have surprised myself with just how much I hate him. This is the most I have hated someone who I started hating in the 21st century.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I imagine when his kids get home from school, he is like "Get in your rooms and lock the door." Then he turns to Martha and is like "Put on your chastity belt and lock it."

Because the Shell is a lifestyle.

EDIT: I have surprised myself with just how much I hate him. This is the most I have hated someone who I started hating in the 21st century.
You know...normally a person's family should be sacred and immune from personal criticism but this man has desecrated the Flyers family name....fair game in my book

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I just threw up in my mouth. Top 5 tenure for coaches and where their teams are in standings:

This is so mind blowing. WTF? How long is management going to make the team and fans eat shit sandwiches served from this moron.

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
After how much they've done wrong the Flyers are starting to look eerily cautious in their next big decision. Meaning there is very little out there in terms of immediate impact, massive upgrades at coach. My guess is they are waiting on 1-2 candidates they've had close discussions with and they just aren't ready to finalize and commit to another job with another team yet.

I do feel strongly about Q though. Something tells me the Flyers brass "think" this is what the fans need/want. And I'm OK with that. But if they want to get back to being that brand that used to be, a move like this would jump start that process 2 fold. Feels like something they'd do in the past.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki

There are some all time great coaches on that list. And then there's Davey...

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad