Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
ATTENTION CHUCK FLETCHER

man-with-a-megaphone-1467100811msv.jpg

YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO MEET OUR DEMANDS OR WE WILL KILL ONE FORUM MEMBER, PER HOUR, UNTIL HE IS FIRED.

DO NOT TEST OUR PATIENCE

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

TICK TOCK

I would start with all those burner accounts, that would take some time before serious killings :laugh:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

I would start with all those burner accounts, that would take some time before serious killings :laugh:

Guys... the point here is for them to meet our demands in order to SAVE the poster...

It has to be someone of value otherwise they would have no motivation to comply.

For example, maybe it has to be someone like @Hollywood Couturier because he spends a lot on tickets and jerseys. That’s the kind of fan they want to save.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Guys... the point here is for them to meet our demands in order to SAVE the poster...

It has to be someone of value otherwise they would have no motivation to comply.

For example, maybe it has to be someone like @Hollywood Couturier because he spends a lot on tickets and jerseys. That’s the kind of fan they want to save.

I don't want to say it...but if we're going that route...it'd have to be someone who contributes something to the fandom that isn't replicable by others. Only two names comes to mind that fit that bill: @Appleyard & @Captain Dave Poulin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad