Confirmed with Link: Dave Hakstol has been fired; Scott Gordon named interim head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
tenor.gif

Reactions: Striiker

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So now it’s Hak fired, but Lappy and Knob are still here and there’s no replacement?

Meh. Lappy and Knob haven’t exactly done well with their respective special teams and if there’s no replacement then chances are one of them is interim.

Oh yes I have zero faith in either one of them. Less than that for Lappy. But Hakstol is a failure and there is no reason for him to remain, especially fresh off breaking a goalie prospect for no goddamned reason.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Still not coming back to watch. Homer still in charge, Lappy and Knob still there and in charge if there’s no replacement, still a wasted season, still calling up Hart tomorrow.

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
So now it’s Hak fired, but Lappy and Knob are still here and there’s no replacement?

Meh. Lappy and Knob haven’t exactly done well with their respective special teams and if there’s no replacement then chances are one of them is interim.
They can't fire everyone all at once. No one to replace them

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
...yes, it's your job to make sure it's a trustworthy source and their information is good. I am quite sure he did that. Things can change on the fly, or the source might be 75% right and off on one detail (like the plan was to fire him and not make the announcement until the afternoon or tmrw, for example), or whatever. Read the quote you posted once again. It says what it says.

What the hell are you talking about it says what it says? Of course it does, that's what he reported.

I get that things change. I am a wrestling fan, and holy crap do things change like every day from the day before based on reports and trying to piece through every last word in order to pass off technicalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad