Confirmed with Link: Dave Hakstol has been fired; Scott Gordon named interim head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Replying to Deadhead's retort..

Dude, not sure if you're referring to our treatment of Hak or razing you or the world in general but this is a HOCKEY MESSAGE BOARD. Take that shit elsewhere.

Of course humanity, world peace and ending poverty are more important but sports have their place too.

As far as Hak? f*** him. I'm not going to actually locate and assault him but he can f*** off and never return.

With regards to you, you post contrarian opinions and purposely stir the pot and rub people the wrong way. I haven't posted much previously (too lazy) but have been reading the Flyers board for years. I don't wish you ill at all and you could be a super cool guy but you can't expect to go unscathed on a message board like that.

Back to hockey..FIRE HAKTURD!!!

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Hextall should have fired him as soon as he benched Ghost for being Ghost-like. The best thing about Ghost is that he's Ghost and unlike any other defenseman we've ever had. Hak tried to coach that out of him. f*** Hakstol forever for that.

I mean there were probably 800 fireable offenses since then, but that one really sticks in my craw.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The lineup is gonna look 10x better the second the new coach's marker hits the white board.

Then in 2 weeks the team is gonna be exciting to watch again with the efflux of Lehtera and Mac and the influx and emphasis of speed and attack.

What a time to be alive

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Imagine they didn't have the intention of firing him but because of this mess they are forced to do it. That would be something.

DeliciousAgonizingBelugawhale-small.gif

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
The lineup is gonna look 10x better the second the new coach's marker hits the white board.

Then in 2 weeks the team is gonna be exciting to watch again with the efflux of Lehtera and Mac and the influx and emphasis of speed and attack.

What a time to be alive

Yep. Looking forward to reading this board now that certain posters won't be denigrating our top posters in defense of Hakstol because we'll be wining games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad