Dave Goucher appreciation thread.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Oh **** no!!!! Worst news of the summer.......... I like Jack/Brick, but always wanted to see what Gauch/Beersy would be like doing the TV broadcast. I love listening to them on the hub.

Best of luck, such a bummer :cry::cry:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
This sucks. I'm happy for him but I wish it was with US than going to Vegas.

He's going to be sorely missed

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Going to miss him so much.

I hope he does some Goucher goes to the movies for T&R before he goes. Those were hilarious along with his bit of calling Olympic speed walking.

Vegas is getting an amazing announcer and an even more amazing person.

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Bummer. As someone out-of-market who doesn't get NESN, he'll be very missed.

Good for him though, I wish him the best.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I'm a big Wacko-Brick fan so I rarely listen to the radio broadcasts. In the car, of course, I have appreciated Goucher-Beers. Wish him LUCK in Vegas, as I do everyone of my friends who go there.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
thanks/GL Dave....

you knew some organization likely was losing an announcer, just like every organization lost players/executives/employees

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
He's too good looking for radio anyway. :cry:
I just had the pleasure of listening to Vancouver Game 7 over the weekend:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Going to miss his calls a lot. Hockey on the radio with 98.5 has been damn good.

Hnidy -- seems random but good for him as well.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
This truly sucks. He was unbelievable. So many memorable calls (Bergeron Bergeron gives instant chills) and really painted a good picture with his words and delivery. I'm not a big fan of sports on the radio, especially hockey as I feel like too many try to keep up with pace of play and mention every little thing. He had it down. Vegas fans are lucky.

CJ17

Oct 15, 2005
MA
I also hoped he would get the NESN gig. Hopefully that still could happen someday. in the meantime, good luck to Gouch in Vegas. They are going to love him there and, frankly, he is going to be a great asset in helping to build the hockey market for the Golden Knights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad