Value of: Darnell Nurse for Top 6 winger Pre-Expansion Draft

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Didn't Bieksa as well ? The Sedin sisters ?

Years Bieksa had 40 pts or more

2007- Sedins had 84 and 81 pts
2009- Sedins had 82 and 82 points
2011- Sedins had 81 and 67 points

I'm starting to think Bieksa is actually slightly better than Nurse offensively but a carbon copy of the type of players they are.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Serious question.....what teams have roster space for him in protection?

Sens easily have room to protect another D, maybe even two. There's not much outside of Chabot.

Wolanin is the only other guy I would care to protect. Rest are Zaitsev, Gudbranson, Lajoie, and Jaros, with Reilly and Brown being UFAs in 2021 and Brannstrom not needing to be protected.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Sens easily have room to protect another D, maybe even two. There's not much outside of Chabot.

Wolanin is the only other guy I would care to protect. Rest are Zaitsev, Gudbranson, Lajoie, and Jaros, with Reilly and Brown being UFAs in 2021 and Brannstrom not needing to be protected.

Ottawa is rebuilding so they could acquire and protect the player. I am looking at a team who may be going for the playoffs. A young rebuiolding team isnt giving up assests the other team wants.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
not sure why the Oilers would want to move Nurse. I think he be a good bodyguard to look after guys like Mcdavid if they get bullied.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad