Darcy Kuemper goes crazy after Max Jones goal

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Jones is cocky as hell

I saw him in London, On once when he came in to the store I was at and announced loudly "I'm max Jones and I play for the Knights"

Like first words out of his mouth
Did he try to walk out with a bunch of Milky Way bars without paying?

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Cool to see Darcy get emotional, but I don't blame Jones. If I just got cross checked from behind twice then got in and buried a goal like that I'd be fired up too to be honest

Reactions: snowave

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Pretty simple,

don’t like being chirped? Don’t get scored on. Rockstar stuff from both Kuemper and Jones. +10 team chemistry.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Jones scored a nice goal and rubbed it in for OEL. Thats cool, showing emotions. Kuemper gave an immediate feedback and standup for team. Thats cool, showing respect and emotions.

Then follow some hard hugging and facewashing and some people here act offended by the violent nature of hockey. Lol. Today sucks, wish we could go back to nineties or early 2k. Well, atleast today sucks a little less after seeing this vid.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Meh, good for Jones. Nothing wrong with what hid did.

Good for Kuemper. Players stick up for goalies and goalies should stick up for the other 5 guys on the rink. Beyond the few seconds I saw in the clip, I don't know if a penalty was handed out for that, but Ducks should have gotten a powerplay there.

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
Just some good fun.... ducks player took it pretty good infront of the net (no penalty), didn't interfere with Darcy at all, was further out. Ducks score and the ducks player gives the gears to the DMAN, meh, I would do the same thing.

Darcy is just mad because he should have had it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad