Darcy Kuemper goes crazy after Max Jones goal

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Lmao so a player who gets crosschecked twice and hooked to the ice can't be upset at the player who did it if he scored on the play. Interesting.

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
Just looks like hockey to me.

Jones gets crushed a few times in the crease, gets back up, scores, has some emotion about it, so does Kemper, and the players all settle it on the ice.

Once upon a time we weren't all a bunch of [redacted].

[EDIT] It's probably been pointed out, but Ron Hextall or Billy Smith would have hacked Jones' head off his shoulders, fed him his own jock strap, and then punted the bloody stump into the third row.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I can see both of their points. I'd be chirping too if I got the shit knocked out of me multiple times, then scored.

Same foot, I'd also go after the guy chirping in my crease after I got scored on.

Thats what makes this sport the best :yo:

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Here is Gibson "responding" to getting chirped at by Brassard. Which reaction would you prefer? Kuemper or Gibson? Ducks quickly went from being up by 3 to losing 4-3 after this goal.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Here is Gibson "responding" to getting chirped at by Brassard. Which reaction would you prefer? Kuemper or Gibson? Ducks quickly went from being up by 3 to losing 4-3 after this goal.

Ah, so this is why they lost.

Copenhagen91

Jan 28, 2016
Jones should have gave him a butt end after receiving those cross checks. Refs need to crack down on that shit before players take it into their own hands.
You know players have been doing that in front of the net forever right?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
That’s old time hockey. OEL was mixing it up and Jones ends up cashing it in! Done blame Jones for chirping one bit and also don’t blame Kuemper for getting heated

Good stuff!

Reactions: Nihiliste

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
This is so dumb but I'm still :laugh:

45LgOgEY5v9TsFvAlWsb6lC72q5KxzJmsYtL-2jA4DU.jpg

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Jones scored a nice goal and rubbed it in for OEL. Thats cool, showing emotions. Kuemper gave an immediate feedback and standup for team. Thats cool, showing respect and emotions.

Then follow some hard hugging and facewashing and some people here act offended by the violent nature of hockey. Lol. Today sucks, wish we could go back to nineties or early 2k. Well, atleast today sucks a little less after seeing this vid.

If this is too much violence for the game then it’s time to officially move me into the ornery old man category. Do these people even like hockey?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad