Player Discussion Danton Heinen VI - (re-signed 2 years, $2.8M/yr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I saw Heinen at a grocery store in Charlestown yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a *****e and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I should get a box of Depends when I read theses stories I pee a little and laugh. Keep them coming

Reactions: maxl7

member 96824

I saw Heinen at a grocery store in Charlestown yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a *****e and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

hey we were at the same store!

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Did I ever tell you about the time Heinen took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Heinen takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Heinen yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!'

Reactions: Tbaybruin and maxl7

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Randy Johnson when he was with Seattle used to mess with the fans in the center field bleachers during batting practice. We kept asking him for a baseball and he would throw it against the wall just short enough so we couldnt reach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad