year 4 - $1.6

Dimitry Afanasenkov to a $3.9M 3 year deal
year 1 - $1M
year 2 - $1.3
year 3 - $1.6M

*pending league approval

Desibasha

Mar 25, 2004
it shud start june 15th...i really have no other moves to make (same as some other teams) and I wana add couple of these FA guys....

if the Commish doesnt't agree than I call for an election..A NEW Commish.... :D :D

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
is there a list of who's still unsigned and who's been signed?

and, can anyone tell me how this is gonna work? first come first server kinda thing? so if I sign Brett Hull before you do I get him? that sounds kinda stupid... and kinda unfair to the guys that aren't online 20 hrs of the day.

Danrik - can you tell me how this is gonna work?
and more importantly, is there a list of who's still unsigned and who's been signed? :D

Thanks

Jon Burke

rinkrat13 said:
Pittsburgh Penguins

have signed:

Landon Wilson to a $1.85M 2 year deal
year 1 - $850,000
year 2 - $1M

Lasse Pirjeta to a $2.5M 3 year deal
year 1 - $650,000
year 2 - $850,000
year 3 - $1M

*pending league approval

Approved.

Toronto Maple Leafs

have signed:

Alexei Ponikarovsky to a $4.8M 4 year deal
year 1 - $800,000
year 2 - $1M
year 3 - $1.4
year 4 - $1.6

Dimitry Afanasenkov to a $3.9M 3 year deal
year 1 - $1M
year 2 - $1.3
year 3 - $1.6M

*pending league approval

Approved.

it shud start june 15th...i really have no other moves to make (same as some other teams) and I wana add couple of these FA guys....

if the Commish doesnt't agree than I call for an election..A NEW Commish....

This isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship :D

The reason I pushed it back was that I have final exams this week, meaning that I shouldn't be on here as often.

rinkrat13, MacDaddy Version 1.3 and I will have to figure out how to work free agency. I'll PM him about it tonight, and try and sort that out as soon as I can.

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
rinkrat13 said:
is there a list of who's still unsigned and who's been signed?

and, can anyone tell me how this is gonna work? first come first server kinda thing? so if I sign Brett Hull before you do I get him? that sounds kinda stupid... and kinda unfair to the guys that aren't online 20 hrs of the day.

Danrik - can you tell me how this is gonna work?
and more importantly, is there a list of who's still unsigned and who's been signed? :D

Thanks

I have one list. I'll post it in the FA thread that Danrik started ...

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Nashville have offered:

Andreas Johansson
2 years, 2.3 millions
1st season: 1.3 million
2nd season: 1.0 million

Sergei Zholtok
3 year, 2.8 millions
1st season: 1.0 million
2nd season: 0.8 million
3rd season: 0.8 million

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
Chicago would like to announce that they have qualified Craig Anderson and Michael Leighton.
They also offered a 1yr 600k contract to Deron Quint D.

Due to signings of Mike Brodeur and Adam Berkhoel, Chicago would like to move either Anderson or Leighton.
Anyone in need of a solid young backup with upside, PM me.

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
In other news, a Chicago newspaper has confirmed a report that "...troubled Hawks winger Theoren Fleury has applied for reinstatement to the NHL. Sources say he has been sober for over a year now, and getting into game shape with a personal trainer. Fleury is awaiting word from the commissioner Danrik Bettman." :o)

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Qualifications and signings

The Colorado avalanche would like to announce the qualifications of the following players:

Aleksey Morozov
Tom Lawson

and would like to announce the singings of
DJ Smith 2 year 900,000 contract
Darby Hendricksson 1 year 850,000
Travis Brigley 2 year 950,000
Steve Moore 2 year 800,000
Chris Bala 3 year 1,500,000

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Toronto Maple Leafs

have signed:

Aki Berg to a $7.15M 4 year deal
year 1 - $1.55M
year 2 - $1.75M
year 3 - $1.85
year 4 - $2

Andrew Raycroft to a $12.5M 5 year deal
year 1 - $1.5M
year 2 - $2M
year 3 - $2.5M
year 4 - $3M
year 5 - $3.5M

*pending league approval

Jon Burke

markov` said:
Nashville have offered:

Andreas Johansson
2 years, 2.3 millions
1st season: 1.3 million
2nd season: 1.0 million

Sergei Zholtok
3 year, 2.8 millions
1st season: 1.0 million
2nd season: 0.8 million
3rd season: 0.8 million

The Johansson offer looks good, but I'm not convinced that Zholtok would take a $225 K paycut, seeing as his contract isn't all that big to begin with.

Jon Burke

rupispupis said:
They also offered a 1yr 600k contract to Deron Quint D.

Approved.

In other news, a Chicago newspaper has confirmed a report that "...troubled Hawks winger Theoren Fleury has applied for reinstatement to the NHL. Sources say he has been sober for over a year now, and getting into game shape with a personal trainer. Fleury is awaiting word from the commissioner Danrik Bettman." )

Fleury is welcome to reinstatement, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's be signed by anyone... The commissioner would like to wish Theoren all the best in his future indevers nevertheless.

Jon Burke

ktownhockey said:
The Colorado avalanche would like to announce the qualifications of the following players:

Aleksey Morozov
Tom Lawson

and would like to announce the singings of
DJ Smith 2 year 900,000 contract
Darby Hendricksson 1 year 850,000
Travis Brigley 2 year 950,000
Steve Moore 2 year 800,000
Chris Bala 3 year 1,500,000

THREE MOVES! NOT FIVE! :banghead:

*takes stress-relief pills*

Jon Burke

rinkrat13 said:
Toronto Maple Leafs

have signed:

Aki Berg to a $7.15M 4 year deal
year 1 - $1.55M
year 2 - $1.75M
year 3 - $1.85
year 4 - $2

Andrew Raycroft to a $12.5M 5 year deal
year 1 - $1.5M
year 2 - $2M
year 3 - $2.5M
year 4 - $3M
year 5 - $3.5M

*pending league approval

Approved on both accounts.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Question for Danrik -

if Andrew Raycroft was already qualified by BOS (under your GM watch) then why do I have to re-sign him if he has already been signed by you for $605,000 (he made $550,000 this past season and a qualifying offer is a 10% increase)

can you please make this clear cuz I didn't know he was qualified by BOS (also when we were talking trade for Raycroft and I mentioned that I'd have to sign him to a nice little raise, how come you didn't let me know he was signed to $605,000?)

BTW - maybe I don't fully understand the way a qualifying offer works...

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
The Blackhawks have offered Theo Fleury a 1yr contract worth $2.2 m. Contract includes stipulations regarding alcohol, drugs, and strip clubs.

Jon Burke

rinkrat13 said:
Question for Danrik -

if Andrew Raycroft was already qualified by BOS (under your GM watch) then why do I have to re-sign him if he has already been signed by you for $605,000 (he made $550,000 this past season and a qualifying offer is a 10% increase)

can you please make this clear cuz I didn't know he was qualified by BOS (also when we were talking trade for Raycroft and I mentioned that I'd have to sign him to a nice little raise, how come you didn't let me know he was signed to $605,000?)

BTW - maybe I don't fully understand the way a qualifying offer works...

No you don't. A qualifying offer is just that, an offer. A player may or may not accept it. In any case, Raycroft did not accept his (a realistic thing considering the season he had) and therefore you have to give him a hefty raise. Now you have and everything is a-ok.

Jon Burke

rupispupis said:
The Blackhawks have offered Theo Fleury a 1yr contract worth $2.2 m. Contract includes stipulations regarding alcohol, drugs, and strip clubs.

Accepted, I can't see him getting a better offer than that considering his problems. Still, he's a good little player...

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Danrik said:
No you don't. A qualifying offer is just that, an offer. A player may or may not accept it. In any case, Raycroft did not accept his (a realistic thing considering the season he had) and therefore you have to give him a hefty raise. Now you have and everything is a-ok.

makes sense... although how do you kow he didn't accept the offer?
let me get this start - if a player is offered a qualifying offer, that doesn't necessarily mean he was been signed? the player can not accept the offer? and who is making the players mind up for them, cuz he was signed by you and you are the commish - so I'm asuming that the deal was approved?!?!

BTW - I have no problem giving Raycroft what he is worth, just kinda confused on this issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad