Confirmed with Link: Daniel Sprong to Anaheim Ducks for Marcus Pettersson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Oh what, Sprong with a hit, playing a solid game while still being on a line with talent?

What is this madness?

Am7YOr2.png

Could you see paired with Geno??????? I sure as hell could. This might have ruined hockey for me.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
we'll see.
Are you seeing?

Ducks didn't actively give Marcus shit duty, they literally moved him because they have an embarrassment of riches on defense. Meanwhile, Pens mishandled a prospect and people want to flat out blame him for being crap and saying he's crap. Yet I am watching him in a more offensive role with better line mates and he's elevated his play.

You know, sort of like he did with Malkin for his goal vs the Canucks and then never got that kind of shot again?

Don't say Brass, Brass has been ass for most of this season.

Reactions: Rocket of Russia

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Are you seeing?

Ducks didn't actively give Marcus **** duty, they literally moved him because they have an embarrassment of riches on defense. Meanwhile, Pens mishandled a prospect and people want to flat out blame him for being crap and saying he's crap. Yet I am watching him in a more offensive role with better line mates and he's elevated his play.

You know, sort of like he did with Malkin for his goal vs the Canucks and then never got that kind of shot again?

Don't say Brass, Brass has been ass for most of this season.
so like Kessel, Simon and Horny have done in those spots for us.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You heard me correctly. I always thought Sprong had more upside than Jake. That's how bad our Coaches are........ and JR gave into those lunkheads like a coward.
How Sullivan used him, JR had no choice, sure part of it was JR rushing the kid as well, but instead of making the best of the situation, Sullivan pouted like a little bitch and punished Sprong. People replay that shift with Malkin where he finds Geno for a goal because when he was with Malkin, for that one shift, he looked right at home and he even had more jump in his step.

Sullivan f***ed this up.
JR had his share of blame for it.
They had to move him, now they're pumping Pettersson so hard, you'd think he was the f***ing golden child.

idMEA22.gif

Reactions: John Titor

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I will say this: based on my obsessive watching / reading during the Despres stuff, Sprong couldn’t have asked for a better destination. Getzlaf is good at making guys fit in

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Watching as well. Nice snipe.
Certainly can see the adrenaline runnin' so wait and see what he has when he settles in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad