Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
What I wrote in the other thread:

Tall, gangly LH dman who has had trouble putting weight on. Very mobile for a guy his size and he has a good stick, compete level, and first pass when given time.

Struggles with weightier forwards and has an issue of flustering with the puck when under pressure. Has a really good penchant for getting pucks on net but his shot is below average.

His highest potential right now is a below average number four, but his floor is a good number six. Would be a good get for you guys I think.

This board seems to be split on sprong. Anotone think he plays a better game for the west?

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

Tall, gangly LH dman who has had trouble putting weight on. Very mobile for a guy his size and he has a good stick, compete level, and first pass when given time.

Struggles with weightier forwards and has an issue of flustering with the puck when under pressure. Has a really good penchant for getting pucks on net but his shot is below average.

His highest potential right now is a below average number four, but his floor is a good number six. Would be a good get for you guys I think.

This board seems to be split on sprong. Anotone think he plays a better game for the west?

His game isn't the problem. The problem is his usage.

He's a talented kid with a fantastic shot - play him with a legit scoring line center who can get him the puck in scoring areas to see what he can do. Play him with bottom 6 plugs and you'll be disappointed.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Pens are gonna be a trading a d-man this week. Just wonder if it's Matta or oleksiak or Johnson? Or even two out of those 3.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It sounds like Pettersson can skate and make a first pass, two things none of our other d cept Letang and Dumo can do.

So we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002

I don't think he's better suited for west or east but I think if he can make some adjustments to his shot he'll score 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad