Daniel Carcillo (June 3 - Susp. reduced 10 gms to 6 gms)

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
This is the first time in his career Gaborik has had a real #1 Center him.

Even if that's the case, he's now scoring goals by willingly going into the dirty areas of the ice. Whereas he was previously a sniper. I like this version of Gabby and wish he was still a Ranger.

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
Even if he doesn't get used, he's great to have as an option. If we have a flat game early, you can put him in for a boost.

Never thought I'd say this earlier in his career, but he's a good guy to have on your roster in the playoffs.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Gabby was given free reigns by the Chi defense. He's not getting that same pass against the Rangers.

I hope he gets knocked on his arse every time he gets near the paint. Wait, why are we discussing Gabby in this thread? lol.

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
To answer the posters asking what Gabby knows, how to score 5 goals against Lundqvist would be for starters. :facepalm:

In all seriousness though the Kings have little experience against the Rangers and Gabby will give them a decent scouting report on each Ranger. Things you may not even think of, like what sets certain players off and such.

AHB*

To answer the posters asking what Gabby knows, how to score 5 goals against Lundqvist would be for starters. :facepalm:

In all seriousness though the Kings have little experience against the Rangers and Gabby will give them a decent scouting report on each Ranger. Things you may not even think of, like what sets certain players off and such.

Wow, are you kidding me. That game was like 10 years ago.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
That's nice, he might get his name on the Cup then, if he plays in the Finals (and we win, duh), right?

(only players that were dressed in the Final series get their names engraved on the Cup, right?)

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Good. I don't know that he'll make any impact on the series, but 10 games was just silly based on what actually happened. I'm surprised though that Bettman allowed such a reduction.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
That's nice, he might get his name on the Cup then, if he plays in the Finals (and we win, duh), right?

(only players that were dressed in the Final series get their names engraved on the Cup, right?)

That or played 41 regular season games for the team. The team can also petition to add players, whice I'm sure they would in this scenario.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site

except this is AV's Rangers and not Tort's Rangers so he might have personnel reports but Carcillo played with the Kings THIS season so you know... anything you can do we can do better.

AHB*

except this is AV's Rangers and not Tort's Rangers so he might have personnel reports but Carcillo played with the Kings THIS season so you know... anything you can do we can do better.

That 5 goal game was with Renney as the coach. This team is literally 99% different then that one, on top of the fact taht Lundqvist was at the beginning of his career then.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very good thing. Miller is hurt, Carcillo has experience playing in high pressure NHL games. They will need the depth most likely before the series is over.

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
This is a very good thing. Miller is hurt, Carcillo has experience playing in high pressure NHL games. They will need the depth most likely before the series is over.

he is only going to be eligible for the final game of the series. I doubt he gets in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad