Salary Cap: Danault and Armia in arbitration

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Danault is so going to get overpaid . He has ALL the power other than being a RFA .

Young French Local boy Center ,, lol

The backlash if he leaves would be insane .

Like I said the one thing agaisnt it is he is a RFA so lets see how much Danault really wants to be here lol . If he touches over 4 or 5 its a disaster .

I always thought somewhere around 3 (+/- 500k)

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Doesn't the arbitrator come up with a number but its a 1 year contract?

Anyways like others have said they can still sign before the arbitration, happens all the time.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Why do I feel this will not end well?
Because it's either 1 year if the player wins or 1 or 2 years if the team wins. (IIRC) Either way it ends up screwing you over on UFA day. They better sign them medium term before the verdict.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I don't even know why the whole process is not automatic yet, if you are a RFA with arbitration rights and you don't have a contract after July 5th... You fill for arbitration, there's like no exception anyway.

That said, I'm pretty sure Subban is the only player that went through the whole process minus the arbitrator ruling since 2012, because usually GM are not Pejorative Slured and settle before the hearing.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
They have centres that can at least be on the ice. Make DLR your #1C and Drouin #2C and Plekanec #3C

That's a beautiful team for a tank job.
I would prefer to puke but I like ur thinking. Lose for Hughes

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Wonder if they'll get the same character assassination as another player that went to arbitration

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
As expected he's been used as a top 6 center the last two seasons. Everyone saw that coming ... well outside of our extraordinary GM.

Nowhere does it say that danault wants 2C money...

Galchenyuk filed for arbitration and he ended up signing for only 4.9 mil...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad