Waived: Dan Paille

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I really don't see Bourque doing more than Megna did. Give him a try I suppose. Hrivik is bigger not as quick a skater as either Bourque or Megna. Don't think we have a lot of good options in Hartford right now.

If Nash is coming back that helps. The Rangers might grab someone off the waiver wire.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Like Glass, this guy will be back and haunting us for the rest of the season. I still have zero confidence in the coaching staff and fo in getting a good 4th line together, less than zero.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Meh 2 way deal he's depth . Gonna make a move ?

He's depth? He's awful. I'd rather have almost anyone on the Pack and they are all basically career AHL'rs. This guy blows. Send him to timbuktu. Get him away from this team.

He was a pathetic signing from the start. It's even more pathetic how long it took for the team to dump him.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Is there a puke emoji on here?

You can always embed one, as long as it's not offensive...

vomit.gif

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Trade The whole 4th linw but if Moore goes they need a face off C

Paille waived likely just gives the send down option before the deadline . I expect glass waived too

OrbitalDynamics

#Unsurprised
May 22, 2008
Stalag Luft JFK
Ally V has lost touch with reality.So Moore and the Pieman were/are the reason the 4th line is a hot mess?

Mmmmm..yeah,no.

How about your pet rock,the "Consumate Professional" Tanner Glass?

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Has Jensen been decent defensively down in Hartford? I'd like to see what he can do in a bottom 6 role and let him find his offense over time. I've never really seen him play but from reading he has the size, speed and skill and from the 4th line won't have as much pressure to put up points... just be consistent with the skating, forecheck and keep it simple.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
AV is not wrong dom Moore has not played well on the pk especially has failed multiple times to clear the puck and he needs to raise his game. Regardless of who he's playing with he needs to be better

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00