Waived: Dan Paille

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
I'm watching a stream of the Hartford game now and, from what I see, I like Jensen, Hrivik and even Nehring as a call up. I know Nehring is on an AHL deal, but this guy is that decent.

Think it'll end up being Megna or Bourque, though. Definitely not Gibbons.

Stream here for 3rd period:

http://www.feed4u.me/watch/1456093/1/Hartford-Wolf-Pack-vs-Springfield-Falcons.html

Edit: Definitely will be Jensen, just had a sick goal off a Hrivik pick pocket.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I'm watching a stream of the Hartford game now and, from what I see, I like Jensen, Hrivik and even Nehring as a call up. I know Nehring is on an AHL deal, but this guy is that decent.

Think it'll end up being Megna or Bourque, though. Definitely not Gibbons.

Stream here for 3rd period:

http://www.feed4u.me/watch/1456093/1/Hartford-Wolf-Pack-vs-Springfield-Falcons.html

Edit: Definitely will be Jensen, just had a sick goal off a Hrivik pick pocket.

Are we looking for a 4th line/PK role or a 3rd line winger role? If it's the former, I think Hrivik would be the way to go. Jensen would be my pick for the latter.

EDIT: According to AV, looking for a 4th line with some physicality...I'm guessing Hrivik.

Last edited:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
This one is on the GM - AV doing well with some major injuries.
I like when he evaluated the Leaf match that they were outworked in the first period in the last interview.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
From what I've seen this year watching Hartford games, Hrivik deserves a shot. Deceptively quick on his skates, excellent forechecker, physical & very hard working along the boards, and actually has a bit of playmaking ability. Can also play the PK. I think he & Moore would play together very well.

Playing with Glass is another story. Hrivik had a horrid plus/minus rating playing with Glass in Hartford...and it only began to recover once Glass got the call back to the Rangers. If we could suit up a line of Hrivik - Moore - Megna ... we'd be much better off. But 'alas....

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
"The only player where we are satisfied with what he's bringing is Tanner." AV has completely lost it.

200_s.gif

I mean... I guess if you're expecting literal ****. Like, Tanny going to center ice, pulling his shorts down, and taking a dump on the logo, then I could see how AV could be satisifed with his play.

It's amazing that he'd single out Dominic Moore for needing more out of him when he's been anchored with Paille and Glass.

I mean.... what the ****, man?

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
D. Moore has not been great this season, but it`s not easy with his previous line m8`s.
I felt we could win that LA King match if he only won that last face off in the end, but it didn`t happend and they had a lucky goal instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad