Waived: Dan Paille

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Overdue by 11 Games. Who comes up now, Bourque? Hrivik? Megna or Gibbons? Lots of options here.

Bourque NEEDS a shot up here this year. He's a perfect replacement for Glass (and his atrocious cap hit) next year when we're even closer to the cap ceiling with some of these guys--his current cap hit is $562k, and even with a raise to $650-700k, that's STILL less than half of Glass' cap hit.

I think Lindberg becomes the 4th line center next year. Couple that with Fast earning a permanent spot on the 3rd line, and Miller on the 2nd, we could potentially be a good team again if we move one of the anchors on defense.

Kreider-Brassard-Miller
Zucc-Stepan-Buchnevich
LW from Nash Trade-Hayes-Fast
Bourque-Lindberg-4th liner Girardi/Staal Trade
UFA 13th Forward

McDonagh-Klein
Yandle-Girardi
Hunwick/Schlemko type player-McIlrath
UFA 7th Dman

This is all moot, of course--AV and his fetish for a Right Handed shot will call up the useless Megna....

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
kinda what i was thinking...he was somehow worse than the worst player in the NHL..both playing at the same time was just puke worthy.

get em both off my team...id rather run 3 lines TBH.
I'm convinced Dom would be better off by himself out there than with Glass and Paille

Kanneda

Aug 10, 2014
Madrid
They have to give a shot to someone new. Calling up Megna again would be dumb, Hrivik or Bourque could be good for our fourth line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad