Proposal: Dan Boyle anyone? | 6/18/14: Boyle won't sign with Isles; NYI shopping his rights

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
It's said that Islanders offered 2 x 5.5

Not sure if true, but that might be what it takes..not a fun price

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If the asking price is 5.5+ like it was reported we need to run far far away, that's beyond terrible.

Jurgen Klinsmann said it best talking about Kobe "why do you pay for what has already happened". There's no way Boyle will be worth his contract if he gets 5-6mil for 2 years.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I want boyle and expect 4.5 times 2 years. Anything more I walk away is same thing as callahan.

Want a guy but people have to want to play here and that means a sacrifice if they don't want to do it especially boyle who has a home here etc.. well we aint gonna forget how to play without him.

Good mentor would love him working with barberio for sure but anything above 4.5 is crazy.

Yet all these guys want mad money:(

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Anton Stralman is the D out there that I want the most, when cost and production is factored together. Put this guy with Carle, and all that's left is finding someone to go with Hedman, be it an internal or external piece.

BOLTMAN

Jun 29, 2011
If the asking price is 5.5+ like it was reported we need to run far far away, that's beyond terrible.

Jurgen Klinsmann said it best talking about Kobe "why do you pay for what has already happened". There's no way Boyle will be worth his contract if he gets 5-6mil for 2 years.

Lets not run lets HIDE until he signs with someone other than the Lightning.

Oh wait yes we could run because he has lost quite the step and wouldn't catch us.

Ok he's not horrible and Robert lowered the price but I'm still not comfortable with that price but he will get that price from some team out there. too bad he would be fun to see him again even in a reduced role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad