damonster's GM Game #1 Discussion Pt. 2 (1 team open)

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:nhl PHILADELPHIA IS DEALING BRYZGALOV

:flyers is recieving Niklas Backstrom + Justin Falk from :blues will we are giving away Ilya Bryzgalov + Nicklas Grossman.

We are happy with this becuase we upgrading our goaltending big time.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009

:flyers is recieving Niklas Backstrom + Justin Falk from :blues will we are giving away Ilya Bryzgalov + Nicklas Grossman.

:blues approve this deal!! We complete our backend and also keep a star qualified Goaltender in this deal to remain in the same form as cup contender.

Thank You Philadelphia for your open communication and to get this deal done! We did take a long time to get the pieces in place, but we succeeded.

Avs44

May 16, 2011

Bryz and Grossman both waived their NTC?? Grossman just signed, why would he waive??

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Better question, why does Grossmann have an NTC?
Not surprising he wanted it considering how Philly traded guys like Richards/Carter just before their NTC kicked in :laugh:

What I want to know is why a guy would waive after just re-signed there? He has not even played a game with the new contract yet. He wanted to be in Philly, why would he waive...

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Not surprising he wanted it considering how Philly traded guys like Richards/Carter just before their NTC kicked in :laugh:

What I want to know is why a guy would waive after just re-signed there? He has not even played a game with the new contract yet. He wanted to be in Philly, why would he waive...

image.png

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Those of you looking for a servicable 2nd line LW/C should be PMing me about Cervenka. He can be had for fairly cheap. I need salary coming back though since I am under the floor

Also, Ive received several really underwhelming offers for Vlad Tarasenko and/or Jaden Schwartz. You guys realize that according to HF they are the #3 and #8 prospects in all of hockey right? And that I traded my captain, face of the franchise and best player for them? I'll listen to offers on them, but its going to take significant talent to get me to move them

Last edited:

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Also, the dealine for offers on Semin and Kostitsyn will be today at 1:30 PM EST. Get your offers in. Th current front runner for Semin is a strong contender for the cup offering a contract which pays over $10 million per year. The current front runner for AK46 is offering a contract for 4 years which pays over $4 million per year, and is another legitimate contender

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:nhl PHILADELPHIA HAS MADE ANOTHER TRADE

:flyers is reciveing Brandon Prust + Travis Moen from :habs for Eric Wellwood, Erik Gustafsson + Manning + Cousins.

We made this deal cuz we had some open spots in our 3d and 4th line.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Semin is currently deciding between :bruins and :avs, with Boston being the front runner

Kostitsyn is deciding between :hawks and :caps, with Chicago being the front runner

Waiting to hear back from Colorado and Washington before either player makes a final decision. Final decisions will be made regardless at 3:00 PM EST

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Semin is currently deciding between :bruins and :avs, with Boston being the front runner

Kostitsyn is deciding between :hawks and :caps, with Chicago being the front runner

Waiting to hear back from Colorado and Washington before either player makes a final decision. Final decisions will be made regardless at 3:00 PM EST

Produce is working, pm him that. dont think he is looking in here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad