damonster's GM Game #1 Discussion Pt. 2 (1 team open)

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Looking to trade Wolski, Hillen, Beagle, Dale Weise, and/or picks/prospects for a 3rd line winger.

Kuznetsov could be involved, but only if it is a 2nd line caliber player.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Re: Subban. Is this confirmed as being accepted by the previously-non-existent Montreal GM, seems like a strange deal?

Would be nice if it could be confirmed.

I refrained from making an offer up until now as I thought it would be unfair since there was no Habs GM to match

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Sykora is strongly leaning towards one deal, pending the other teams decision to raise their offer.

Kubina is still deciding.

THE DEADLINE FOR KUBINA OFFERS WILL BE 8 PM EST

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Well, I did receive a transcript of the "trade call", as it were, for Subban, so he's in Nashville. Hard to believe that the Canadiens weren't interested in their franchise d-man and didn't once contact me about re-signing him. But to each his own...

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Was just contacted with an offer for Kubina which, quite frankly, blows the other offers out of the water. 20+ million over 5+ years, full NMC. Teams may want to up their offers or Pavel will have a very easy time deciding.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Lightning strikes thrice

Defenseman Pavel Kubina is back for his third stint in Tampa Bay, as he signs a 6-year, $26-million contract with a full NMC that will likely see him finish his career in Tampa Bay

Kubina.jpg

When asked to comment, Kubina said that he "couldn't be happier".

In other news, RW Petr Sykora has re-signed with the New Jersey Devils, in a contract which will see him earn $4.5 million total over the next three years

04sykora-blog480.jpg

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Devils resign Petr Sykora

devilsb.jpg

Devils sign Petr Sykora for 3 years 1.5 million per. More than we wanted but Sykora is an invaluable part to this team.​

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Talks between Nashville and P.K. Subban are not progressing very quickly. P.K. is disappointed about being moved from Montreal. Given the tremendous interest in him across the league, I will use P.K.'s unique situation to solicit an offer sheet. I've received two formal offers already which are noted. I won't be negotiating any offer sheets, one shot offer, make your very best. Please ensure you have four of your own first round picks before submitting an offer. I've received so many offer sheets in this game where teams don't even realize they can't make them.

For best results, please structure the deal (year by year breakdown) for optimal consideration. P.K. will decide tomorrow on a contract. He requests top pairing minutes and would prefer to play on an offensive, forward-thinking team that has personnel that will help develop him as a player and a human. Thank you.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I am heading out in 15 minutes, and will be gone for about 24 hours. Get final Fehr offers in now. Current leader is the Coyotes at 3x3.

Vandeermeer signs with the Devils. 1 year, 700K

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad