damonster's GM Game #1 (1 Teams Left)

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Since we no longer have an East UFA agent, I have volunteered to take on the role. Can I get approval from Produce Man, RyanNash and damonster?

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
:flames

The Calgary Flames are happy to announce that they have come to terms with free agent LW Eric Tangradi on a 4-year deal worth $3.75 million annually. We believe Tangradi shows a lot of promise and will bring an invaluable combination of size and scoring ability to our organization. Welcome aboard Eric!

Brent+Seabrook+Eric+Tangradi+Pittsburgh+Penguins+-ChE1Nqr-pdl.jpg

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com

The Calgary Flames are happy to announce that they have come to terms with free agent LW Eric Tangradi on a 4-year deal worth $3.75 million annually. We believe Tangradi shows a lot of promise and will bring an invaluable combination of size and scoring ability to our organization. Welcome aboard Eric!

Eric is happy to have joined a team that will appreciate his talents and give him a fair chance. We thank all of the teams around the league that had put in offers for him, in the end, Calgary was the best choice for him.

Aside: Fighting for his unrestricted free agency and this contract is my crowing achievement of this game.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site

Yikes a lot of money

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
JUst so everyone save themselves some time, and stop filling my box for no reason

- my roster is completed, I will call up a AHLer to reach cap floor
- the ONLY way you get a reply from me in regards to trade is 1. if it's about top 6 wingers 2. is favouring me heavily (lopsided)
- if you ever receive a PM from me about a trade, I'm trying to rip you off (see #2 above)

Doan Pejorative Slured signing left a really bad taste so... either I make up for it by ripping some off or wait for the next game maybe.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

:jets
10594-BAUER-live-main-default-imagedata.jpg

Winnipeg Jets GM MacTruck is pleased to announce that he has agreed to terms with Restricted Free Agent Evander Kane on a new 6 year contract worth $40 million. The deal includes a NMC that kicks in at the beginning of year 5. Kane, 21, scored 30 goals last season for the Jets. He will carry a cap hit of $6,666,667 per season. :jets

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY

Like a GM is clearly active, they are online we can all tell and it says they are viewing private messaging under current activity, yet, I don't get a response on a trade offer for a player they are looking to move. Why? Makes no sense. I respond to every PM. Always a trade to be had.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Huselius signs with :sens. 2 years, 2.25 mil per.

Pahlsson is between the :nashville (highest AAV), :edmonton (longest term), and :pens (most competitive). If those three teams will submit final offers, he will sign at 10:45 EST. If I get nothing new from them, I will assume their latest offer stands.

His highest AAV is 2.1 and his highest term is 3 years.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
JUst so everyone save themselves some time, and stop filling my box for no reason

- my roster is completed, I will call up a AHLer to reach cap floor
- the ONLY way you get a reply from me in regards to trade is 1. if it's about top 6 wingers 2. is favouring me heavily (lopsided)
- if you ever receive a PM from me about a trade, I'm trying to rip you off (see #2 above)

Doan Pejorative Slured signing left a really bad taste so... either I make up for it by ripping some off or wait for the next game maybe.

I'm sorry you disagree with my decision. The commish has said he will review. Just move on.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:jets

Nikolai Antropov, Ron Hainsey available for cheap for teams looking to reach cap floor.

Would like a cheaper bottom 6 F back for Antropov and a cheaper top 4 DMAN for Hainsey + prospct/pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad