damonster's GM Game #1 (1 Teams Left)

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
BREAKING NEWS: :flyers Appoint SinfulCobraZ as new Assistant GM.
After getting offers from 3 different teams, I have chosen to accept Philadelphia's offer as an assistant GM. I'd like to thank the Wings GM and the Maple Leafs GM for giving me offers but I think I can be most useful to the Philadelphia GM for the reasons he stated in the PM. As for the Wings GM, I understand you are new at this game and so if you ever need help or advice on anything,you can contact me and I will help you out for sure.

you didn't get mine? :(

ALSO

The Nashville Predators have decided they will match the Shea Weber offersheet. We couldn't let our franchise defensemen walk with only recieving 4 low 1st round draft picks as compensation.

weberod9.jpg

Last edited:

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
After getting offers from 3 different teams, I have chosen to accept Philadelphia's offer as an assistant GM. I'd like to thank the Wings GM and the Maple Leafs GM for giving me offers but I think I can be most useful to the Philadelphia GM for the reasons he stated in the PM. As for the Wings GM, I understand you are new at this game and so if you ever need help or advice on anything,you can contact me and I will help you out for sure.

:philly confurms

EVERYONE IS OTB

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
damonster, ask donghabs98 to make you a chatzy as he is a premium member and can allow chatzy PMs.

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
I'll decide on commish and agents ether tonight or tomorrow. Trying to find out who would be the best for the spots, to avoid the problems of the last game.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I never gave you an offer :D and I am Leafs GM.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
This will be my 3rd GM game.... :laugh:

I'm active for sure, but "experienced" may not be the right word. I was the East UFA agent in Dhabs's though.

I only started this summer as well.

I'll be involved with this game. What I intend to do depends on the results of DHabs game. I can be a commmish or agent regardless, if you need me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad