damonster's GM Game #1 (1 Teams Left)

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
:nucks

Everyone except Sedins, Hamhuis, Bieksa, Garrison available. Luongo, Raymond, Ballard OTB.

I want a young top 6 forward and hopefully backup goalie for Luongo.

Last edited:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:leafs Here, owe everybody an apology. Some stuff in my life I have to take care of. Do not have time to be a full time GM. I can assist someone however, if someone wants me. Leafs are now open.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
tsn-tradecentre-iphone_65451.jpg

@BobMcKenzie

Hearing BOS is already starting trade negotiations with a few teams. Hearing Krejci's name involved, and with Boychuck as well. trading doesn't start officially until Monday Night #tradecentre

philllyyy91

Jul 21, 2012
Sorry guys. My grandma isnt feeling alright so i will be at her place for some days:/ cant be hhere then. Sorry

:sharks

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Depending on when this game is startig I can join but can't be a co-commish or agent ot anything more than a GM as I'm not sure how much I'll be on but if it's starting very soon Il take :wild

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
You guys need an experienced agent for RFAs? I could lend some time to help, I'm a bit of a stickler (i.e., no one is signing a player with top-six forward upside at the age of 21 to a 4 year deal worth $1.25 million per year...or any nonsense like that). Prefer to do RFAs because I know what's required of qualifying offers, one-way/two-way stuff, etc. If you need someone, feel free to PM me, if not, that's fine too.

I want this guy as RFA agent.

How come nobody wants to be my assistant GM :(

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Guys, you can't all be assistants and have a team. Soon enough a trade, vote or something will come along and it will be a conflict of interest

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
U cant assist and have a team.

If you are a assist you are only assistant.

Its not fair if you "control" 2 teams

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
... When has anyone said they are both a GM of one team and an assistant?

SC declined to pick a team and is assisting Philly. Avs is too busy to be Leafs GM and is assisting dHabs. I haven't seen anyone ask to do both.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:jets are open for business. Just don't expect me to trade Evander Kane. Nik Antropov, Ron Hainsey available for cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad