Dalton Prout

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Why, pray tell, "must" Boll stay? If there is one person who is more useless than Prout, it is Boll.

KlichkoBro*

I hope Kukan gets a call. But wouldn't mind to see Yevenko or Heatherington for different reasons. You can say whatever you want about Yevenko's skating, but I don't recall a single goal against Lake Erie that was scored because of it.

Boomshakalaka

Why do I do this?
May 1, 2014
Columbus
I don t see Proust staying or worth any money we would throw at him. Also yevenko is pretty awful, has great size but I don t see long term call ups if any for him. FO probably loves his size and grit and wants one more year to evaluate before letting him go.

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
I don t see Proust staying or worth any money we would throw at him. Also yevenko is pretty awful, has great size but I don t see long term call ups if any for him. FO probably loves his size and grit and wants one more year to evaluate before letting him go.

Wasn't she a ball-room dancer?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Based on Torts' comments about Prout recently, I would expect him to remain on the team next season, and for many more to come. Torts has taken a shining to him it seems.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Based on Torts' comments about Prout recently, I would expect him to remain on the team next season, and for many more to come. Torts has taken a shining to him it seems.

With Murray, Jones, Werenski, Savard, etc. you gotta have a guy who's willing to take bottom of the barrel money. Usually you just hope it isn't a bottom of the barrel player.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
With Murray, Jones, Werenski, Savard, etc. you gotta have a guy who's willing to take bottom of the barrel money. Usually you just hope it isn't a bottom of the barrel player.

Well, I guess to Torts, as long as Prout stands up for his teammates, he is willing to overlook his constant turnovers that lead to goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad