Dallas Visit

Gazmundo

Feb 11, 2024
Wrexham, UK
The day is finally here. Thanks to everyone who has given recommendations. Just wish I had better airport viewing than this!
IMG_5026.jpeg

Last edited:

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Mancunian being the denonym for Manchester is the most Mancunian thing ever

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Howdy boys. Just saw this thread. I’m a NYR fan living in Dallas and - probably missed the boat on this one - but because of my job I know a LOT of places for great beer, food, entertainment and good service. If anyone ever wants any type of specific suggestions that are more obscure or anything like that, please shoot me a message.

Also if you haven’t been to Manhattan Project Beer Company’s tap room and restaurant you’re just wrong.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Impressed you know who Paul Mullin is!

Not sure about a Mullin comparison, but Stanky has a great career ahead of him.
Haha football is my #1 sport. I've also seen a little bit of the Wrexham documentary.

Thanks for the answer. I'm also probably going to travel to Dallas to watch the Stars someday. I hope I will be as lucky as you were with the results!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gazmundo

Gazmundo

Feb 11, 2024
Wrexham, UK
Haha football is my #1 sport. I've also seen a little bit of the Wrexham documentary.

Thanks for the answer. I'm also probably going to travel to Dallas to watch the Stars someday. I hope I will be as lucky as you were with the results!
Do it! Genuinely loved my time out here.

• Love
Reactions: Klockis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad